Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: November 15, 2022
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $25.99
Note: Not live yet

6519220_sd (1).jpg

Reactions: djjez83
You gotta be kidding me! I already bought it.
Max I'll do someday, is buy the cheapest UHD release, and replace the disc myself.

You gotta be kidding me! I already bought it.
Max I'll do someday, is buy the cheapest UHD release, and replace the disc myself.
That's what I'm doing for a lot my steelbooks. Unless they put out a new 4K steelbook that's nice, i'll just wait till I can get the disc only or a cheap 2nd hand 4k amaray version and swap the disc out.
it's really evil when they put out a 4K mastered blu ray edition, and then do the actual 4K edition a year later, forcing a double dip.
ARROW is guilty of this.
ROBOCOP blu ray and 4K are identical except for the disc Inside.
A10A7EF1-51CE-4A45-A91B-CEA39C8B059B.jpeg

Reactions: Lenny Nero
it's really evil when they put out a 4K mastered blu ray edition, and then do the actual 4K edition a year later, forcing a double dip.
ARROW is guilty of this.
ROBOCOP blu ray and 4K are identical except for the disc Inside.
True True Agree GIF

I'm new to collecting. Damn Paramount for this. From my brief experience, it seems that Paramount has a habit of doing this. I think, from now on, if they release a Blu-ray SteelBook that I'll just wait for the inevitable 4K SteelBook release from them later. I'm going to be double-dipping for the first time ever because this is one of my favorite movies. Cannot believe they didn't even bother changing the artwork (I love the artwork on this SteelBook; I'm just annoyed that it's identical for the 4K release and/or that they couldn't have just announced/released both at the same time!)