Bottleneck Gallery We Will Get By by AJ Masthay

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
AJ Masthay returns today with a beautiful print to lift our spirits during this crucial time.
"You don’t need me to tell you we’re living through strange days. The studio has grown eerily silent the past couple weeks, a time when we are typically ramping up in preparation of summer tours and a flurry of gig poster commissions. Honestly it’s not all gloom and doom though, I am seeing a silver lining in this “time out” as it’s giving me the ability to slow down and focus on my own thoughts and feelings.

Over the past week this has materialized in a piece I am calling “We Will Get By”. With everyone practicing social distancing and sheltering at home, we are all searching for ways to connect in a world of disconnection right now. Separate but whole, the world is urning to come together but forced to stay apart. All we can do is try to support each other, be mindful and empathetic to everyones needs whether they are medical, emotional or financial. We Will Get By…"

We Will Get by will be available as a timed edition release, alongside a limited variant, starting TODAY @ 12PM through Friday (4/3) @ 11:59PM ET on our homepage!

1.jpg
We Will Get By by AJ Masthay
Archival pigment on Somerset Velvet paper with hand-deckled edges
18 x 14 inches
Signed, embossed and hand-numbered timed edition
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold through Friday (4/3) @ 11:59PM ET
$50

2.jpg
Will Get By - Metallic Variant by AJ Masthay
Archival pigment on metallic foil paper
18 x 14 inches
Signed and hand-numbered edition of 100
$100