Weathering with You (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (R's Company Limited Edition) [Korea]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: February 25, 2022
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti (Pre-order on January 17, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $49.99

EB82A0EC94A8EC9D98EC9584EC9DB4-EC8AA4ED8BB8EBB681BD-ECA285ED95A9ED8CA9EC83B7-ED8380EC9E85A-EC8...jpgEB82A0EC94A8EC9D98EC9584EC9DB4-EC8AA4ED8BB8EBB681BD-ECA285ED95A9ED8CA9EC83B7-ED8380EC9E85B-EC8...jpgEB82A0EC94A8EC9D98EC9584EC9DB4-EC8AA4ED8BB8EBB681BD-ECA285ED95A9ED8CA9EC83B7-EBA08CED8BB0ED819...jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Very ‘your name’ esque in the designs of packages.

Apart from the tea coasters lol

Anyone heard of "R's Company" before? Seems to have come outta nowhere.. tempted by the FS B.
They have done some Slipbox (keep case) editions before, mostly Korean and Japanese movies. This is their first steelbook release I think. They did "Weathering with You" before already, but as a digipak collector's edition set (plus a plain edition afterwards). Hope this helps.

They have done some Slipbox (keep case) editions before, mostly Korean and Japanese movies. This is their first steelbook release I think. They did "Weathering with You" before already, but as a digipak collector's edition set (plus a plain edition afterwards). Hope this helps.
Do you know about the quality? Good? Bad?..The Ugly?

Aside from the spines and lacking extras it looks exactly like The Ons style for your name. I thought it was them at first glance

Is the film any good? Type B front art looks great.

If it stays in stock and turns out nice in hand I’d possibly go for it in novas winter sale at the end of the year

Reactions: YellowCake
Lenti effect will probably be the sun emerging as it's the same image as the steelbook. Went for Full Slip B because of the art doubling even though I normally go for the Lentis here.

Reactions: Rady
Aside from the spines and lacking extras it looks exactly like The Ons style for your name. I thought it was them at first glance

If it stays in stock and turns out nice in hand I’d possibly go for it in novas winter sale at the end of the year
Same here, very similar. Your name is a much better film imo, but this is good too. Very simular style and feel, as you'd expect coming from the same director.

I'm tempted by FS B too, feel as though I need to see in hand shots first. Given your name is still in stock, I'd hope this one would be in around 6 weeks time too.

Reactions: Flloydo

you have to buy it now, it has tea costers!!!1!
eric cartman GIF by South Park

Is anyone else bothered by the big squarish rating logo that the Korea issues recently adopted? It's like Germany's except that it's printed, thus not removable. It was so much better when it was just a small green, yellow or red round sticker. Now it's so prominent.

Last edited:
Reactions: milky and samdavies