WeET Collection - SteelBook Retailer Thread

Feel free to discuss any issues/topics related to this retailer.

Contact email:
[email protected]

For those curious, attached below is a list of their releases to date (click for bigger).

Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 13.48.49.png

About Us | weetcollection 1.jpgAbout Us | weetcollection 2.jpgAbout Us | weetcollection 3.jpgAbout Us | weetcollection 4.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing in September but they are planning 'something' for an October reveal. Don't have any specifics; I wasn't told and didn't ask for details. I got this from Mark in an email exchange regarding an issue with a shipment. Which leads me to my review of WeET Collection:

Overall: Highly recommend
Score (numeric scores don't do much for me, so): Excellent but not perfect
Future outlook: WeET means business and I expect they will only get better going forward

So here is my experience with WeET:

First and foremost, quality wise, I don't have to say much because y'all have seen their high quality offerings. I greatly admire their Exclusive and Collection lines. I have Captain America Civil War (Exclusive line), Red Sparrow, and Shape of Water, so I am basing this on items in hand. They do need to do something about their Collection line though: WeET Collection Collection is just too funny :D.

My first (pre)order with WeET was for Captain America Civil War and it went without a hitch, arrived fast (I generally choose fast shipping), and was very well packaged. A full bowl of plain awesome.

My second order was for two copies of Red Sparrow. The shipment, as expected, was also very well packaged and arrived very fast. However, they accidentally shipped me Shape of Water instead of Red Sparrow! :facepalm: I mean we are talking a lot of money here! So I get on their website and send a message. A day or so later, I recalled that they had a service email, so I repeated my request for assistance. To keep a long story short, I finally got a response a week and three emails later. Needless to say I was extremely frustrated at that point. In my emails, I had offered to ship the wrong items to other buyers in the USA if they so desired (you'll see why this is important in a bit). In short, the response I got basically wiped out my frustration with the first few words.

Mark offered a sincere apology for the delayed response and an explanation. He also promised an immediate shipment of Red Sparrow and to clinch it, he offered me the two copies of Shape of Water free of charge (this despite my offer to ship to other US buyers). I don't need to tell you how a freebie is always a happy occasion :LOL: but the fact is, I had made an offer that would have limited their loss considerably; yet, they chose to present it as a gift instead. I have now received my Red Sparrow (again very fast, a matter of days) and all copies from WeET are in stellar condition.

So why do I think they will only get better going forward? Glad you asked! You see, I asked Mark what was next on their agenda and here is his response:

We have been building our web sites and launching many titles in too short a time.
So in September, we are going to have time for error correction and maintenance.
Of course we will continue to prepare for the release of our next work.
So the next work is expected to be revealed in October.

So, they are taking time to fix issues with their website and business process before their next release; a very wise move and indicative of a serious and thoughtful business strategy. :thumbs::thumbs: I sincerely wish them great success and I am anticipating their next release with great enthusiasm.

If you have any concerns, I recommend you let WeET know, so they can do something about them while they are streamlining their operations before their next October release. Also, based on my experience, a little patience is advised when contacting them; they will come through though.

And that's all she wrote!

Last edited:
Well, it is up to them to sink or swim. They have a chance to gain our trust but not if they do not respond to service requests. Try again, daily if you have to, and let them know exactly what you think of their service or lack thereof. It worked out for me in the end; I hope it was not a one-off thing.

Those Capt Marvels went fast today. I've never had something in my cart all of a sudden be out of stock with a popup on my screen. I wasn't heartbroken on this one but I'll be prepared next time or do a group buy.

How's shipping from Weet? Are they still reliable?
Haha, as if I also have just had a package from Weet shipped! This plus your question in the KimChi thread, I’m your go-to info guy haha.

It was shipped on April 2, at which point Royal Mail emailed me that it was in the system, and yesterday it was marked as “Leaving Overseas.”

According to Korea Post EMS tracking as of yesterday it is “Ready for Dispatch,” and so much like my KimChi package, I imagine it will sit that way for a good few days, unless of course they manage to get it out quicker.

I’ll let you know how it arrives but from memory I think packaging is pretty good, just like KimChi.

Haha, as if I also have just had a package from Weet shipped! This plus your question in the KimChi thread, I’m your go-to info guy haha.

It was shipped on April 2, at which point Royal Mail emailed me that it was in the system, and yesterday it was marked as “Leaving Overseas.”

According to Korea Post EMS tracking as of yesterday it is “Ready for Dispatch,” and so much like my KimChi package, I imagine it will sit that way for a good few days, unless of course they manage to get it out quicker.

I’ll let you know how it arrives but from memory I think packaging is pretty good, just like KimChi.
Haha once again thank you!

I’m having an issue with a package coming from Weet and I’ve reached out my email 2 times now, and also on Facebook messenger but I’m getting no response.

Anyone on here know as to why? Or a better way to contact them other that the [email protected] email?