Welcome to the new 'Arrow Video' forum!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Discuss your favorite releases here and stay on the lookout for new titles to be released.
Arrow.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available R2 ? ... I'm too lazy to google. Sorry and thanks !
Unfortunately this Arrow UK release has been sold out for awhile. You may find some come back on Amazon UK or Zavvi when the release date comes (October 7), and some preorders don't pay up. Or, of, course on ebay.
Listing is: Oldboy- Limited Edition Three-Disc Blu-ray Collection

Reactions: Mike Haley
Unfortunately this Arrow UK release has been sold out for awhile. You may find some come back on Amazon UK or Zavvi when the release date comes (October 7), and some preorders don't pay up. Or, of, course on ebay.
Listing is: Oldboy- Limited Edition Three-Disc Blu-ray Collection

One shop that "had many in stock" cancelled mine and when asked : "Unfortunately the studio Arrow Films who we were ordering this item from did not deliver our pre-order allocation which is why we cancelled your order."

One shop that "had many in stock" cancelled mine and when asked : "Unfortunately the studio Arrow Films who we were ordering this item from did not deliver our pre-order allocation which is why we cancelled your order."
That sucks. I usually order from Arrow direct or amazon UK. Which shop was that?

Missed out on the one I was hoping to pick up on eBay so had to go for another. After hearing all these stories of orders not turning up I'm hoping that this one does turn up ok.

I'm not really sure where the problems with stock would be coming from, would it be due to the fact that sellers have seen what some of these are now starting to go for on there and then cancelling cheaper orders.

Note in regards to Arrow Films Website

Dear Arrow Customer,

www.arrowfilms.com is temporarily offline as we transition all of our stock to a new Distribution Centre over this coming week.

We are continually looking to improve our services and the website will be back up soon with improved functionality, including automated Tracking information on Tracked deliveries and more.

All current orders are secure and are being transferred over for fulfilment from our new warehouse to be fulfilled from January 13. The new website will also be live at this time, although we are working to have it up and running before then.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

Many thanks,
Team Arrow

Friday January 3, 2020

• Informative
Reactions: Skyarcke
Orders done direct with Arrow Films Webstore
If you have any recent pre orders that had release date January 27th and have payment taken but not got a shipped email yet your order is likely already been dispatched.

Note from Arrow films
Order has dispatched but unfortunately dispatch notifications aren’t working with some orders from our new warehouse at this time,

If you need to check if your order is shipped and need tracking number

You can contact Arrow Films about any orders using this email address
[email protected]

Some great releases coming in the next few months from Arrow.

Reactions: aLLu