Werewolves Within (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: November 14, 2023
Purchase links: Walmart - Amazon
Price: $24.96 (Walmart) - $19.52 (Amazon)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 8.39.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 8.39.54 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I definitely want this one!
I actually bought a US amaray edition in November '21, but it got returned for some reason, and I never reordered it. So glad that happened then. :shipped:

I think it is still on Netflix if anyone wants to check it out first. It was a fun movie, nice art although it does look like it will be matte from that pic, I hope not.

Wonder what the chances of this new wave being matte are... even the mock-ups look matte lol

Wonder what the chances of this new wave being matte are... even the mock-ups look matte lol
Yes, all their pictures are very dull looking, and I was also wondering, if it's such care about the customer - a realistic representation of them, or if they're just bad, because they don't care, and these are meant to fill $5 70% off bins...

Yes, all their pictures are very dull looking, and I was also wondering, if it's such care about the customer - a realistic representation of them, or if they're just bad, because they don't care, and these are meant to fill $5 70% off bins...
I mean, kudos to them if they are in fact trying to reflect the true finish and how they'll look in hand. But if that is indeed the case, then they look pretty damn awful IMHO.

Reactions: BDDB and Lenny Nero