Digibook West Side Story Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Target Ad Scan (thanks to Annie at NY Examiner)

$16.99
Released date: November 15th 2011

attachment.php

Attachments

• WSSTORY.jpg
    WSSTORY.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't see it on the website...only the tricked-out version for $50. The digibook for $17 sounds like a steal!

Cool!! Another exclusive digibook from Target. This will look good next to my Sound Of Music exclusive digibook :oohyeah:

I bought this today, it was on sale $16.99. The inside looks weird from just looking at the spine. I have yet to open.

I did see the WB Looney Tunes there, its definitely a digibook. Thick too... almost like 2 exorcist digis next to each other.

Reactions: pmartin252
I bought this today, it was on sale $16.99. The inside looks weird from just looking at the spine. I have yet to open.

I did see the WB Looney Tunes there, its definitely a digibook. Thick too... almost like 2 exorcist digis next to each other.

I wonder if it´s because if it´s anything like the new Fox/MGM releases in France & Spain it only has about 12 pages.

Really looking forward to getting my copy anyway (Thanks Db!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Just spotted the sticker on the photos in the post above that it is a 24 page booklet!
Maybe looks strange because it contains 3 discs?

Last edited:
I'll open mine and post some pics I guess .... unless someone can post some from elsewhere ? :p

Haven´t received my copy yet, but in the meantime here´s a rather nice youtube video from bluraydigibook, which include some excellent music from the movie and shows all of the pages contained in the book....

(sorry you have to watch it on youtube)

Haven´t received my copy yet, but in the meantime here´s a rather nice youtube video from bluraydigibook, which include some excellent music from the movie and shows all of the pages contained in the book....

(sorry you have to watch it on youtube)

Very nice digibook! I'd get it but I think this is going to be my first LE purchase, it's one of my favorite movies!

Thanks for the link :scat:

Cool, now I wont open mine. Reason being, I was sent the edition with slipcover to review for free. So I'll just watch that and keep the digi sealed. I'll trade/sell off the slip version on the cheap, then if I want to watch the movie again at a later date I'll just open the digibook.

So I'm not entirely insane when it comes to never opening movies. Just insane in regards to many of my steelbooks. ;)