What are you buying next for your Home Theater(s)?

looking for a tablet type device that i could use for an all in one remote

any suggestions

looking for a tablet type device that i could use for an all in one remote

any suggestions

I've seen App's for Smart Phones & Tablets, so it will just come down to your preference I guess.

I still use my Harmony One for last 3 or 4 years & never had a problem with it.
Logitech also makes a touch screen remote Harmony 1100

I just purchased Def Tech 8080 Bi-Polar Speakers to upgrade my 5.1 surround system. Will post pictures once everything is delivered & I get time to install in the next couple of weeks.

[VD]http://www.youtube.com/embed/IV6pgH-VTRs?rel=0[/VD]

Last edited:
Rarely do I know exactly what I will get next, but I'm definitely going to pick up the Darbee Darblet video enhancer.

I see the Oppo bdp-103 and 105 are ready for release. I will definitely have a 103 if there's the usual region modification. And then some Martin Logan speakers.

I'm looking at updating my all in one home cinema. Currently eyeing up a multi region Panasonic DMP-BDT500EB. Q7000 speakers and a Yamaha RX-V673. Also, a bigger TV than 37" if I can talk the missus round :).

Think I'll buy a new surround sound system with blu-ray and all. I have an old DVD surround, and it doesn't live up to todays standards imo.

Out with my Acoustic energy 3 series, in with just Monitor audio GX100 Piano Ebony finish for now as moving into an apartment, new solid marble 2.4m tv unit, and going to get either samsung 64" F8500 or 70" Sharp 8 series, not sure what one. Pictures soon!

Mordaunt Short Aviano 9 Sub woofer to compliment the rest of my MS speakers. I love them. Good for surround and music.

Just bought a new surround system, needed to upgrade from my old DVD home cinema so went for a Pioneer VSX-422-K Home Cinema Amplifier with speakers & Pioneer BD150 multiregion Bluray player. The difference in sound quality is amazing. :D

Just installed 2 JL F113 Fathoms into my system....EEK!

2500 Watts each...:scat:

The neighbour came round last night as he thought a bomb had gone off when I was trying out my new babies...:hilarious:

(Added 2 JL Audio Gotham subs for the second room today!!! )3800 Watts each on the Rolls Royce of the JL Range...If you feel an earthquake in London it's probably me...:hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Postie90
Just installed 2 JL F113 Fathoms into my system....EEK!

2500 Watts each...:scat:

The neighbour came round last night as he thought a bomb had gone off when I was trying out my new babies...:hilarious:

Better fit some seatbelts to your sofas.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Beautiful, beautiful looking subs mate.

Reactions: earthscope
Just bought a 2nd Klipsch RW-12D for my system. I couldn't pass it up for the price, though it once again delays my purchase of an Oppo blu-ray player. That's been the next thing on the list for about 2 years, or since the first day I installed my projector.:movie: