What are you doing right now ?!

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
yep - title says it all :
what are you doing right now - one of those post quick and come back later to check what others are doing.

question.gif

Why : just for fun and because film game thread is soooo slow. Kidding !

Note : can post pics too !

Sorry : if this kind of thread has been setup before.

I'll start : taking backups of my pc, listening to Van Halen and waiting posts to this thread !

Just woke up, went for a morning pee in the woods and a smoke :thumbs: and now i am here and a few minutes in am going to brush my teeth :thumbs: Not very glamorous but hey you asked what i was doing right now :D

listenin to Tupac and having white wine and fighting with Finnish customs about parcels and their custom fees.

I just got in , opened my new package in mail ( memento kimchi lenti)
Just had a shower , watching the last 2 episodes of game of thrones , even though the radio give the effing ending away on Tuesday , I'm not ninjas

I goddamn love Simple Minds! It has to be one of my favourite bands. My favourite album still is Once Upon a Time though ;)

Thanks for tagging me @nefilim, I've spent the last few days watching E3, so only games and no movies.

Also listening to this album currently:
v48ggn.jpg
Loved the BABYS back in the early 80's! I remember even back then, when you whipped out a Babys record people were like "John Waite was in a band before 'Missing You'??" Um, yea!

Reactions: Paperinukke
I just finished a movie "The Stranger", directed by Guillermo Amoedo. And no one should ever watch it, it's not only bad, but really really bad. Avoid it. Watching Schwarzenegger's Maggie next, I wonder if I'll like that...

I just finished a movie "The Stranger", directed by Guillermo Amoedo. And no one should ever watch it, it's not only bad, but really really bad. Avoid it. Watching Schwarzenegger's Maggie next, I wonder if I'll like that...

i did not. it's not bad. just did not like it.

listening to danzig. and still fighting with customs. fu.k ! waiting missus to come home so midsummerpartying can officially begin.
10_7_1.gif

Reactions: Asopp
let us know what you got.

me listening to 80s collection, white wine, chatting with missus and playing with our dogs.

yes : I'm multitasking.

:thumbs:

It was my SSSS gifts, HDN The Interview and the Twin Peaks box for another Ninja on here. :)

Currently walking home from work listening to this monster track. Joeski remix.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434659559.147516.jpg

Reactions: nefilim
Yeah happy Midsummer everyone, don't drink too much ;) I'm trying to spend less time here because of trying to save money for my trip to the US and well there are certain temptations here... :D

• Informative
Reactions: nefilim
where are you planning to go in US ?

me just had a shower. cut my facial hair. listening to band white lies.

chilling. wife left with friends to lavatansseihin.

me home alone with our 2 dogs, so really not alone.

Packing and trying to see how I'm going to fit a 40 inch TV, luggage three cats and five people in an 8 passengers SUV for 12 hours.The thrill of moving.:banghead: