What are you doing right now ?!

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
yep - title says it all :
what are you doing right now - one of those post quick and come back later to check what others are doing.

question.gif

Why : just for fun and because film game thread is soooo slow. Kidding !

Note : can post pics too !

Sorry : if this kind of thread has been setup before.

I'll start : taking backups of my pc, listening to Van Halen and waiting posts to this thread !

wondering where everybody is ? sleeping for staying up late last night .... thanks PA. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Watching walking dead, having a few beers and feeling pissed off that my friend is going to US.

Just heard that my friend is going to NYC to Miami, i am happy for him but i want to go my self sooooooooooo baaaaaaaad

Reactions: luke98
Watching walking dead, having a few beers and feeling pissed off that my friend is going to US.

Just heard that my friend is going to NYC to Miami, i am happy for him but i want to go my self sooooooooooo baaaaaaaad

I feel you. My wife left yesterday to sunny Madeira (Portugal) ... I walk the dogs in autumn rain ...

Reactions: Asopp
Was trying to see if anyone was releasing a steelbook of the new Spooks film, it deserved a steelbook but doesn't look like it :(

Mate told me to give Gotham another chance I hated it when I first watched it (gave up few episodes in) which was such a shame as I love the story and characters and I am happy to admit I have completely changed my opinion and I am fully happy to admit I was wrong. It's not the first time I have completely altered my view of a show I don't know maybe it's my sheer love of the characters that I so wanted to love it but now I do half way through first series

Looking forward to some sleep . Been suport feeding Tryion for 12 weeks he and Stacker are 13 weeks old tomorrow . Finaly he his drinking water from a Bunny bottle .

Done my LAST 6am feeds in between untill 12pm with him .

Mum and Sister up at My sisters SPOILT BRAT FOREVER HOMES ALL OF THEM .

Tyrion at the back Stacker his brother the Darker one on the left and thire adopted Brother Biscuit on the
right .

Tonight is going to be strange in A GOOD WAY .

Reactions: nefilim and Flash
Looking forward to some sleep . Been suport feeding Tryion for 12 weeks he and Stacker are 13 weeks old tomorrow . Finaly he his drinking water from a Bunny bottle .

Done my LAST 6am feeds in between untill 12pm with him .

Mum and Sister up at My sisters SPOILT BRAT FOREVER HOMES ALL OF THEM .

Tyrion at the back Stacker his brother the Darker one on the left and thire adopted Brother Biscuit on the
right .

Tonight is going to be strange in A GOOD WAY .

Love the pics Ann, they are sooo cute

Reactions: Scary Hair
@Flash , yeah I'm doing ok buddy thanks for asking , things are going ok , my heads working thats the main thing .

I have work to do on other parts but starting to feel myself again so happy

Reactions: Flash