What are you doing right now ?!

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
yep - title says it all :
what are you doing right now - one of those post quick and come back later to check what others are doing.

question.gif

Why : just for fun and because film game thread is soooo slow. Kidding !

Note : can post pics too !

Sorry : if this kind of thread has been setup before.

I'll start : taking backups of my pc, listening to Van Halen and waiting posts to this thread !

Not feeling well due to the cold weather here in bed resting after taking my medication hopefully better soon.

Couldn't find this one anywhere guessing everyone wanted this cover over the others (although i do love Joker as well so was bit torn but wanted Harley)

Had few people looking and finally found this one(Sorry about the flash)

image.jpg

@Asopp check out florida buddy :whistle: Davenport to be precise :naughty::thumbs: Prices are pretty damn good at the mo .

has id know our flight leaves the uk on the 16th of feb :whistle::oohyeah:
I did some house hunting again ;) :p Those are nice modest homes in davenport, but what i am after is 25220 walker rd hidden hills ca :drool: :cool: :thumbs: That would be my dream house :woot:

Fingers crossed that i win the euro jackpot grand price
fingers%20crossed.gif
:happy: about 32 million :OMG: :cool:

Couldn't find this one anywhere guessing everyone wanted this cover over the others (although i do love Joker as well so was bit torn but wanted Harley)

Had few people looking and finally found this one(Sorry about the flash)

image.jpg

Is that this months release ?

Just finished subscribing to omakase (basically an anime loot crate). Wanted to get the Kill La Kill! merchandise being included, mostly the scarf. Can't wait to wear it at Comic Con in April, 2016.

Now, back to browsing hi-def ninja.