What Do You Drive?

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Didn't see any threads for this, basically just post some information and pics of your vehicle. Please don't post just to bash a certain person because of the brand of vehicle they like.

I'll start:
Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Avenger
Modifications:
  • Tinted Windows
  • Chrome Exhaust Tip (pic in spoiler)
  • HID Headlights (pic in spoiler)
  • 16" DAI DW7 Rims

MyAvenger.jpg

HIDs.jpg

exhaust.jpg

Last edited:
Well I wound up taking it back. :cry: $600 for monthly payments plus $200 for full coverage insurance was just too much. I mean I could have done it but I wouldn't have had anything left for other things. Anyways I stepped down a year to a Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2014 Casablanca White 3.8 R-Spec model. This way I could buy more or less the car I wanted and the rims that I wanted for it and still have a some left over every month. Needless to say the person that had it before me had put some extras on it and some custom rims (bad taste), those gotta go though and then I can get some better ones. Anyway without further ado here are some photos of it hours after I drove it off the lot.

Genesis001.jpg Genesis002.jpg Genesis003.jpg Genesis004.jpg Genesis005.jpg Genesis006.jpg Genesis007.jpg

2014 Casablanca White 3.8 R-Spec

Mods:
  • Matte Black Wing Emblems
  • Diode Dynamics - LED Kit
  • R2C Black Nickel SRI with Black Series Hex Filter
  • ARK Legato S-FX Trunk Spoiler
Here are the rims that I've ordered, just waiting for them to come in:
Sizes:
  • Front: 20x9
  • Back: 20x10.5
Convex by Ace Alloy (Titanium)
Convex_titanium_30degree.png

Reactions: Ricker
I'm so furious right now. :angry: The transmission kept missing so I took it in yesterday and today I get a call and they tell me the transmission is going out in it. So I returned it instead of paying even more to have it fixed. AHHH! :arghh: I didn't lose nothing but I'm back hunting for another one. :banghead: At least it happened within a few days of taking it so I was able to return it with no questions asked. :rolleyes:

Well I finally picked one up that's imo drove and handled better than the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. I bought a 2012 Scion tC Release Series 7.0. Only 2200 made and I got number 81. Oh she's a sweet ride especially with the turbo, this motherf*cker can move. Everything is stock right now but I also plan on selecting the same Convex by Ace Alloy (Titanium) rims as I did before for the Genesis. I'll be throwing a a cat-back exhaust system on it and a air intake system in the engine, some custom mesh grill for the front and a nice spoiler for back as well as a whole bunch of other things as well. Anyways here she is and she's here to stay this time.

IMG_0275.jpg IMG_0276.jpg IMG_0277.jpg IMG_0278.jpg IMG_0279.jpg IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0282.jpg

Didn't see any threads for this, basically just post some information and pics of your vehicle. Please don't post just to bash a certain person because of the brand of vehicle they like.

I'll start:
Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Avenger
Modifications:
  • Tinted Windows
  • Chrome Exhaust Tip (pic in spoiler)
  • HID Headlights (pic in spoiler)
  • 16" DAI DW7 Rims

MyAvenger.jpg

HIDs.jpg

exhaust.jpg

Great name!