What is Your Next BIG "I Need It" Item....

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
....All the real collectors know the item you just hunted down is only as good as your next great "I NEED IT" item....

59376053.jpg

So this thread is to post the items you're waiting to come out, are hot on the trail of, or that "unicorn" item that has just always been out of reach. Maybe we can help each other find those hard to gets...

My list so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Seriously? Ouch. That really sucks. What did they send you, just the standard edition?

I've already contacted the seller and said I want a refund. Funnily enough, they haven't responded, but they were quick to respond when I enquired about the item initially.
If u dont get an answer from the seller go directly to ebay/amazon. Im assuming u got it from one of those?

Seriously? Ouch. That really sucks. What did they send you, just the standard edition?

I've already contacted the seller and said I want a refund. Funnily enough, they haven't responded, but they were quick to respond when I enquired about the item initially.

That is exactly the same boat I'm in, they answered me about the item quickly before i paid for it, now nothing.

Might add the Halloween 30th Anniversary set to my current list. Hard to find without paying a fortune for it though. God why is everything we want so expensive? Lol

Well, everything purchased over the past two months has arrived, but there have been no new purchases. Looking for a few items, but no real rush :)

The Reservoir Dogs mis-purchase worked out, with the seller refunding me, (and not wanting the standard issue back), and I have a Gas Can Edition on its way.

So that is sixteen new editions to the collection. :)

Well, everything purchased over the past two months has arrived, but there have been no new purchases. Looking for a few items, but no real rush :)

The Reservoir Dogs mis-purchase worked out, with the seller refunding me, (and not wanting the standard issue back), and I have a Gas Can Edition on its way.

So that is sixteen new editions to the collection. :)
Sixteen. That is awesome. :woot: Well done! :thumbs::D

Might add the Halloween 30th Anniversary set to my current list. Hard to find without paying a fortune for it though. God why is everything we want so expensive? Lol
I have not got a Halloween set yet which one is this? And is it expensive now? What was its normal price?
And is it region free as maybe watch out for that.

Reactions: elle82
Finally managed to find the Star Trek Into Darkness Phaser set without having to pay a fortune. So excited! :D Just need to wait a month now to get it since its coming from the UK, because shipping from there to here is sooooo slow. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: mcam and SlimJim24