What should I play next?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
as far as my catalog titles are concerned...

Alone in the Dark
Fallout 3
Bioshock
UFC Undisputed
GOW collection
Eat Lead Matt Hazard
FEAR 2

Last edited:
I vote Alone in the Dark. It's super easy to platinum, doesn't take as long as FO3 or bioshock. It's a bit glitchy, and the story isn't as good as the other two... but (if you trade games) it'd be better to finish it now and trade it off, opposed to holding onto it and letting the value drop.

If you don't trade games, I'd still play it first because it's the shortest, and baring the glitches, the least frustrating in terms of difficulty.

*the glitches are annoying, but if you save often you'll be fine.

as far as my catalog titles are concerned...

Alone in the Dark
Fallout 3
Bioshock
UFC Undisputed
GOW collection
Eat Lead Matt Hazard
FEAR 2

I must go with the majority and say Bioshock before 2 comes out. GOW Collection would be my 2nd choice, i still need to finish that myself.

Yeah basically I like to slowly work on catalog title combined with whatever SP game of the moment im playing and then shooters.

Right now I got The Sabateur coming in the mail so I'll play that, then I still got campaign stuff for KZ2, & Op Flash. I'm thinking about getting more into Op Flash as well as I like how its more tactical compared to mw2.

As for the above titles, I'm learning more towards either Bioshock, FO or GOW. I got alone in the dark for like 10 bucks so whenever I get around to :platinum: it I dont care what happens to it.

bioshock > all games you mentioned combined

The reason why I havent even beat bioshock yet is the daughter gets freaked out by it ... and she's always running around. So its like a late night only play for me for now ... and usually at that time I just dont feel like playing it heh.