PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
NYR.jpg

Reactions: PKAVFC
For me, it has to be going to bed on a week night at 11pm. The last 6 months in particular, I have been going to bed at 1am and waking at 6.45am for work.

Although I have coped, I can imagine I can get an extra 10% from my day after a good nights sleep :sleep:

Job
Gym
ol lady.

Decided to keep it simple. I gotta get this wight off( heaviest I've ever been) and gotta get some paper coming in.The ol lady comes when the first two are accomplished:thumbs:.I also want to finish every game i start.Ever since mid last gen i haven't finished many games.

My major one to get back to about 10 stone , I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life , I was 13st in 2011 and when I went to Florida in June of that year I was 11 and half so I can do it .
Also I need to being talked into going out drinking , I'm not a big drinker but all my friends are and they drink till they can't drink no more and I try and keep up with them and suffer for days
Also I need to stop buying steel books I know I'm only going to watch once and I need to stop paying £15-£20 for zavvi releases to keep them on shelve to find out they are £7.99 6 weeks later
And my maybe New Years resolution is to get the Betty boo (the bulldog) a bulldog sister , she will be called Mavis:LOL: good luck with yours guys

For me, it has to be going to bed on a week night at 11pm. The last 6 months in particular, I have been going to bed at 1am and waking at 6.45am for work.

Although I have coped, I can imagine I can get an extra 10% from my day after a good nights sleep :sleep:

@PKAVFC this will be another for me

I'm not sure how old you guys are but I'm 33 and I was like that till I was about 31 , the last 12 months or so I've been a lot better , in bed 10.45 then a bit of pants down TV (babestation) :sick:until 11 , F**K did I say that out loud?????:rofl:

I'm not sure how old you guys are but I'm 33 and I was like that till I was about 31 , the last 12 months or so I've been a lot better , in bed 10.45 then a bit of pants down TV (babestation) :sick:until 11 , F**K did I say that out loud?????:rofl:

That's outrageous!! Babe station starts at 11pm :woot:
image.jpg

I'm 33 just like you buddy :thumbs: going to bed with the wife may have its own benefits :naughty: - well I can try anyway :hilarious:

Beth from babaesation makes excellent videos. just checked there recent videos ,I never knew Ava Dalush was on there.She is perfection.Also, is there any Demi Scott?Talk about a perfect set:cigar: .Kinda have a thing for the girls from the U.K. .As Rick Ross would say " Fascinated by foreign felines since i was knee high" .

Reactions: whysoserious?
My major one to get back to about 10 stone , I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life , I was 13st in 2011 and when I went to Florida in June of that year I was 11 and half so I can do it .
Also I need to being talked into going out drinking , I'm not a big drinker but all my friends are and they drink till they can't drink no more and I try and keep up with them and suffer for days
Also I need to stop buying steel books I know I'm only going to watch once and I need to stop paying £15-£20 for zavvi releases to keep them on shelve to find out they are £7.99 6 weeks later
And my maybe New Years resolution is to get the Betty boo (the bulldog) a bulldog sister , she will be called Mavis:LOL: good luck with yours guys

so i failed one already guys . ive just been out drinking with my buddys , sambuka was involved(n)

1 movie a day. 1 Album a day. 1 book a week.
That way I will not be forever backlogged on on stuff like am now.
And @Cobster, Njoy Ecigs. I was big smoker- and I haven't had a real cig since using those. (2 years)
It won't save you money like cold turkey, but it won't kill you like the real thing.:thumbs:

Reduce down my steelbook purchases only go for which I really want
Spend more time with my son when free in weekends off from work.
Cut down on takeaway foods
keep up with my gym workouts health fitness is very important.

Reactions: Mickle_89