Whiplash (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: June 1st, 2015
Purchase: Whiplash
Price: £20.99
Notes: Gloss with debossed title
Artwork as selected by Damien Chazelle from the Empire Online competition.

FRONT.JPG

BACK.JPG
steel1.jpg
steel2.jpg
steel3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it easy mate, who's gloating !? was simply saying it would be no surprise to see these on ebay now that it was temporarily sold out. You completely mis-read my post.

I've missed out on plenty of exclusives myself and haven't lost sleep over it so I highly doubt others will. If you do, I suggest you sell up your entire collection and give that money to a psychiatrist for a diagnosis.
No need to be so volatile towards others. Whether or not he misinterpreted your original comment, there's no need for the 'I suggest you sell up your entire collection and give that money to a psychiatrist for a diagnosis' quip.

This is a friendly forum, there's no need for cheap shots towards others...

No need to be so volatile towards others. Whether or not he misinterpreted your original comment, there's no need for the 'I suggest you sell up your entire collection and give that money to a psychiatrist for a diagnosis' quip.

This is a friendly forum, there's no need for cheap shots towards others...

So I guess he was being very friendly towards me with his initial comment right ?

So I guess he was being very friendly towards me with his initial comment right ?
I didn't make any cheap shot at you.

I simply stated the truth. If you look back at your posts, you will see the pattern I mentioned.

That wasn't an isolated comment, it's been on-going with you and I thought I would bring it to your attention. That's all.

Reactions: luke98
I didn't make any cheap shot at you.

I simply stated the truth. If you look back at your posts, you will see the pattern I mentioned. It wasn't an isolated comment, it's been on-going with you. That's all.

You're kidding me right ? You've been through all my posts making a tally of how many times i've repeated the same thing ?

Nice, great message for newbies who haven't signed up to this forum yet. Don't bother signing up to this community, just observe these threads as an anonymous user, make an account to simply participate in group buys. Because if you do happen to post something HiDefNinja has it's very own police force who will issue you with a penalty ticket for repeating yourself more than once.

Do you have to bring up eBay and scalpers and the potential value of out of stock items in every one of your posts? It's wearing thin now.

It can be frustrating/upsetting to people who genuinely miss out on something. Especially when you keep repeating it.

Luckily enough this actually isn't sold out like you wished, and people can freely order it. So you don't have to sit back and gloat over this one.

Anyway, everybody knows the FA one is the edition to have!!
Everybody does not know the FA one is the one to have. Its the same steelbook with fancy paper. Which frankly I don't care about.

Changed my earlier post as it'll just get deleted for not praising the exotics.

Last edited:
Reactions: InAFalsetto
You're kidding me right ? You've been through all my posts making a tally of how many times i've repeated the same thing ?

Nice, great message for newbies who haven't signed up to this forum yet. Don't bother signing up to this community, just observe these threads as an anonymous user, make an account to simply participate in group buys. Because if you do happen to post something HiDefNinja has it's very own police force who will issue you with a penalty ticket for repeating yourself more than once.
Lets just move on. It's obviously a touchy subject with you or you genuinely don't get my point.

I don't have to 'go through all your posts' to remember you're the one making comments about scalping on eBay all the time. All you have to do is look through the Dredd thread to see it.

Now back to Whiplash......

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus
Everybody does not know the FA one is the one to have. Its the same steelbook with fancy paper. Which frankly I don't care about.

Changed my earlier post as it'll just get deleted for not praising the exotics.
Can't help but disagree. This is a stunning steelbook but the FA one only builds upon it. This steelbook is just a fancy case. It's all about having the best package ;)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Well mine has been dispatched, but i've also ordered the full slip Czech version. Might return the Zavvi one if the steelbook is exactly the same on the Czech version.