Just announced: http://www.arrowfilms.co.uk/white-of-the-eye-steelbook/

Release Date: 24th March 2014
Purchase links:
Zavvi
Amazon

10891097-1034346962775604.jpg
picture.php

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HUNTER AND A KILLER …IS HIS PREY

A serial killer is on the loose in and around the small community of Globe, Arizona, and housewife Joan White (Cathy Moriarty) gradually comes to suspect that her opera-loving hi-fi engineer husband Paul (David Keith) might know more than he’s letting on...

So far so familiar, but in the hands of British visionary Donald Cammell (who wrote and co-directed Performance with Nicolas Roeg), the film becomes a dazzling kaleidoscope of images and ideas, spanning everything from Apache folklore, desert landscapes and stylish murder set-pieces that recall Dario Argento to a painfully vivid dissection of the emotional fissures undermining a modern marriage. It’s all set to an equally eclectic score co-written by Pink Floyd’s Nick Mason.

Described by the distinguished critic David Thomson as "one of the great secret works in cinema", White of the Eye is one of the most bizarre and unforgettable thrillers ever made.

SPECIAL FEATURES:
New High Definition digital transfer
Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
Collector’s booklet
More to be announced!

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrow consistently release high quality blu-rays and packaging.
Still in awe how good the Tenebrae transfer looked

Arrow consistently release high quality blu-rays and packaging.
Still in awe how good the Tenebrae transfer looked

I agree its a fantastic steelbook
Arrow are the best for extras and quality releases

On a separate note
What's happened to the thanks its gone not possible to give thanks to any posts

Reactions: Shanester
I agree its a fantastic steelbook
Arrow are the best for extras and quality releases

On a separate note
What's happened to the thanks its gone not possible to give thanks to any posts

There is a limit on how many you can give per day I believe, maybe you've exceeded it? :dunno:

UK - White of the Eye

Premium Matte finish

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

P2YVA2L.jpg

sfRKyoj.jpg

xwoypYw.jpg

8cwSz4Y.jpg

nX59Nw4.jpg

bUZO8KT.jpg

ObYJiHO.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

liHcx25.jpg

87Gq8R9.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

bMv1Fuz.jpg

xJaYtG5.jpg

Booklet and Art Card

Has Arrow got the rights now to Withnail and I ????????

V34GTR8.jpg

bLhWFhK.jpg

pR2TOQ8.jpg

KneC6ZU.jpg

It'll be interesting to see whether those who ordered from Zavvi will actually receive anything tomorrow (24th), as Arrow have stated for a long time (and will still do so if you ask them) that the release date is the 31st.

If people do start receiving theirs from Zavvi tomorrow, then questions need to be raised as to why one retailer can please themselves, whereas other retailers (Ie, Amazon) have to abide by the release date? Obviously everybody expects delivery a day or two earlier than expected, but an entire week is a completely different matter!

Arrow (and Masters Of Cinema) ship when the product is in, which is usually a week or so early. Its one of the benefits of ordering directly!

Zavvi would be receiving their stock this week for shipping at the end of it.

It'll be interesting to see whether those who ordered from Zavvi will actually receive anything tomorrow (24th), as Arrow have stated for a long time (and will still do so if you ask them) that the release date is the 31st.

If people do start receiving theirs from Zavvi tomorrow, then questions need to be raised as to why one retailer can please themselves, whereas other retailers (Ie, Amazon) have to abide by the release date? Obviously everybody expects delivery a day or two earlier than expected, but an entire week is a completely different matter!

Arrow Video release early to customers who order on Arrow Online store
If they get stock early
This only happens for customer who order online with Arrow Films Shop
Lot of time you get Delivery 1 or 2 weeks early when you order from Arrow Films Online Shop
Payment for pre-order items with Arrow Online Shop will be collected now for despatch on the release date or before if stock arrives early
You pay in advance with all Arrow online shop products

Arrow Link to order available now in Stock

If you don't want to pay in advance you can order from Amazon or Zavvi and get delivery on Release Date

Zavvi and Amazon Release date is 31st March

With Arrow Online store you pay up front for pre orders
So anyone getting early would be happy

White of the Eye is an Arrow Video Release

Reason for some who got this Steelbook already is because they ordered from Arrow Films online Shop

Zavvi will ship at the earliest on Tuesday 25th to Friday 28th for Week Beginning Monday 31st Delivery
Depending on your postal service you can get Zavvi delivery early on a Friday 28th or a Saturday 29th

Amazon Will Ship on Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th For Monday 31st Tuesday 1st Delivery

Last edited:
I spent the best part of the afternoon watching an average quality stream of this, and it's really one of the strangest, and perhaps most quietly disturbing, that I've seen in a while. I'd totally love this steel (both this and the amaray have seriously cool art), AND Arrow's sparkly remaster, but alas, 'tis too much. Now I must weep.

Ordered From Arrow Films online shop
Reward Points 190 :thumbs:

Price £16.99
Shipping £3.00
Total £19.99

I love there Reward Points they add up quickly if your order regularly
I have 370 Points for use at later stage

My next Order will be a nice Price :LOL:

Just unwrapped the steel now and I must say, it is a quality piece of work :cigar: . No need to post photos coz @ricster did it properly already :thumbs:...my my what a beauty! I recommend to pick it up from Amazon for 8.95 who don´t have it yet, it is no-brainer!

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley