Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Print run: Box Set 300 - Lenti 200 - Full Slip 200

FBB4F523-5E56-47F3-94A1-40979EEB8C7C.jpeg2DFF9A21-B305-4CD9-B15F-C27C3BB7C213.jpeg34800271-8AA4-433E-B1B2-41802E910705.jpeg912CCFD2-A554-44D4-96B8-3F4CEB80EB3B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to protect the people who work every day for Cine-Museum which is not a retailer like amazon and not even a big distributor like Manta Lab.

No one is bagging on the people who work for you
Cine-Museum is little company managed and supported by collectors which is measured every day with many difficulties in order to keep alive on a complex market.

That we understand but you continue to announce new projects without fulfilling the previous projects
I am happy to discuss the artworks and in the past we have also followed suggestions proposed by collectors of this forum that I have always considered a reference for collecting. Unfortunately now there is a lot of space for controversy and this is of no use to anyone.

Haven’t you created the majority of that controversy? by stealing other artists work without their permission and commission and later dealt with it after that said artist notices and complains. Plus the delays which have also been mentioned. That’s most of the complaining here. Not to mention how you come across with your customer service at times. The majority of collectors have always praised the art you choose and the editions as a whole
When the discussion is serious, I will be happy to listen the criticisms on service.
The discussion has always been serious

But humour sometimes comes out of people who have had enough. Don’t confuse the 2
I have repeatedly explained that mistakes have been made in the past and this is why in 2021 only 2 preorders were proposed to recover the backward titles.
However, it is frustrating to always have to read comments and mockery for the delays, when there are so many exclusive artworks by famous artists to enjoy.
And we enjoy those arts. But continue to delay everything whilst announcing other pre orders and everyone will continue to mock. As I said previously. Improve and so will the feedback
I hope peoples will understand that rude words can hurt people, even if they are retailers.

And I hope you understand that arrogance from a retailer can lead to people being fed up. Swings and roundabouts
Flloydo

it's also a pity that you can talk here.....
real classy to go insult members here..

same with going here, promoting your company until it can stand on its own and then turn your back once youre getting the backlash you truly deserve for all the borderline shady stuff CMs been doing... people are rightfully worried that you just run off with their preorder money eventually after in some cases waiting for far over a year without any news and you have the insolence to come here and cry about negative feedback and go on to insult members

hope they ban you here

Last edited:
real classy to go insult members here..

same with going here, promoting your company here until it can stands on it own and then turn your back once youre getting the backlash you truly deserve for all the borderline shady stuff CMs been doing... people are rightfully worried that you just run off with their preorder money eventually after in some cases waiting for far over a year without any news and you have the insolence to come here and cry about negative feedback and go on to insult members

hope they ban you here
To quote Carlos.

I have to protect the people who work every day for Cine-Museum
But his staff are okay to be tw@ts lol

I think that what has been done cannot be changed. All the drama, the delays, etc. are now associated with CM. Digging it all under the sand just won't work.
No one ever complained about the artworks, which have always been loved and approved, the company just need to work hard to change people's mind, with a brand new attitude.
This because from what I'm reading it seems like now it's HDN members' fault, which is laughable.