Purchase link: Amazon DE
Notes:

dfqo6clrp3ma.jpg

News from the German Forum..
no Artwork confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
DE - Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Gloss Finish

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

tksMWsK.jpg

8zUE6JI.jpg

Z5kCj1h.jpg

HnVG8LQ.jpg

G3Q8if0.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

9M6ic8u.jpg

o9Cm4o8.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

KLinW4I.jpg

Comparison to UK Version

GJBZa3E.jpg

a3DzCbS.jpg

B9oT9E5.jpg

kArjG47.jpg

z8k7fuA.jpg

m3f8kFS.jpg

For the price its quite good actually. Might have to pick this up even if the uk release is good i can' justify paying extra for some embossing,the glossy finish is nice enough

Thanks for the pics ricster. The Zavvi version is still the one to have but the German one isn't bad with the glossy finish and is a lot cheaper to pick up!

Reactions: ben6212
For the price its quite good actually. Might have to pick this up even if the uk release is good i can' justify paying extra for some embossing,the glossy finish is nice enough

Thanks for the pics ricster. The Zavvi version is still the one to have but the German one isn't bad with the glossy finish and is a lot cheaper to pick up!

This has been a nice wave from Germany. Wait until you see dick Tracy and the rock German version, a whole lot better. Uploading now.

i finally pulled the plug on this one, now days that some of us are in a budget for steelbooks i just cant do the UK, this will do, especially when i never seen this movie and i dont know if i will like it or not....Amazon just shipped it!, one this is for sure; i can't wait to see this movie...:)

and i got my copy today....look at the package...scary sh....but it came in perfect conditions, lucky, very lucky...the steel is really nice....here some pix for you to see what i'm talking about....first time ever a package from Germany i got like this....

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 119
and i got my copy today....look at the package...scary sh....but it came in perfect conditions, lucky, very lucky...the steel is really nice....here some pix for you to see what i'm talking about....first time ever a package from Germany i got like this....

Wow.. looks like it went through a shredder. . Happy for you that the steel survived:thumbs:

Reactions: tono06
finally i watch this film, i think it is amazing especially where there was not computer on the characters n Hopkins performance was excellent, i'm happy i got this steelbook.....loved the film!

Reactions: chunk
finally i watch this film, i think it is amazing especially where there was not computer on the characters n Hopkins performance was excellent, i'm happy i got this steelbook.....loved the film!

Hopkins was great indeed, I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti :hilarious:

*Hoskins. I agree btw :thumbs: and may he R.I.P.

Reactions: tono06
Looks like the colors are more accurate on this German release.
For example, on the Zavvi one the sky is purplish and Bob Hoskins' skin
tone is yellowish.
On this German one, the sky is blue and the flesh tone is more pink.

Looks like the colors are more accurate on this German release.
For example, on the Zavvi one the sky is purplish and Bob Hoskins' skin
tone is yellowish.
On this German one, the sky is blue and the flesh tone is more pink.

The embossing/debossing is more accurate on the Zavvi one!!! :hilarious: