Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Gold Anniversary Edition)(Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 25th May 2015
Purchase: Zavvi.com
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi's celebrating their second anniversary of steelbook releases!
As part of that celebration, they have created a new edition of Roger Rabbit, the steelbook that started it all.
The front will have "new embossing" not featured on the original, and debossing on the back. More details to come, on sale this Friday!

front.jpg

back.jpg exterior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't received a dispatch notice i ordered it when they were first up for order....i hope i don't get one for a while either as i didn't think this was coming till later in the year and i have run out of money this week lol :-(

I cancelled my one. I already have the original one and I like that one better. This may end up looking good, but cannot justify having two of the same steelbooks with different colours. It may be better in the long run as my shelf space is getting smaller and I need to have some space for future steelbook that I want.

Reactions: DJ IXS
I have the original and its my favourite steelbook in my collection but I like the colour change personally so still have my order in (£17.09 from the first pre-order wave)

£24.99 is total ridiculous, just means that when this inevitably hits the sales it can be back to its proper price of £17.99

Also still no dispatch notice yet for me

I also not been charged yet for this

How many of you have had a dispatch email or had their debit/credit card charged

Hopefully I will see soon my debit card be charged and then receive a despatch email

I ordered it the day it went live and have not even been charged for it, let alone had it dispatched. :angry::grumpy:

Whatever happened to the good old days when Zavvi shipped early so you received it before the release day?:cry::(

Mine shipped out yesterday.
Its possible I suppose they charged debit cards and shipped to USA customers earlier due to Bank Holiday in UK on Monday
Its a bit strange as so far I have only seen members from USA say they had orders dispatched

Has anyone in UK/Ireland/Europe had their Debit/Card Charged or Received a Dispatch Email

I don't mind a delay if its due to banks been closed in the UK until Tuesday just as long as my order is processed and dispatched