Mondo Who Framed Roger Rabbit - OST (Alan Silvestri) - (SDCC Exclusive) (Gram Dip Colored Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 17, 2019 (SDCC Exclusive) - August, 2019 (Webstore Edition)
Purchase link: Mondo (Webstore Edition Pre order live Wednesday July 24 Noon CT Time)
Price: $25.00
Notes: SDCC Exclusive Pressed on 180 Gram Dip colored vinyl (limited to 1,000 Copies)
Note a Webstore edition coming Soon neon pink with white splatter edition

WFRR_FC_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Ffs i wish this wasn’t a SDCC exclusive

Unless the webstore version is coloured of some sort too

I assume webstore version will also be colored vinyl when released
No idea yet as to exactly when webstore release will be
Release info email sent only says soon and mondo website says the same

I will be purchasing the webstore edition when released

I already have the original vinyl release from 1988 first pressing
This mondo edition will be a 100% double dip

Fantastic Soundtrack from Alan Silvestri

@Flloydo
Webstore version
There will be a neon pink with white splatter edition that will be available in Mondo’s online shop sometime after the convention, along with any copies of the SDCC exclusive version that might be available

@Flloydo
Webstore version
There will be a neon pink with white splatter edition that will be available in Mondo’s online shop sometime after the convention, along with any copies of the SDCC exclusive version that might be available

Okay cheers

I only buy from mondo in their free shipping period. Maybe zavvi will get it

They added a bunch of mondo today

Reactions: paulboland
Green is so much better. Trust that to be the f*cking limited exclusive

******* SDCC!. Zavvi have some of their exclusives and was really hoping this would of been one of them

Weird thing is, I can’t find the black vinyl on Mondo so I’m wondering if this is actually the pink one

Plus, £39.99 it’s almost twice the price :wow:

Not too far off though right? $25 from Mondo plus shipping. Pound is weak and with the code on zavvi you can get this for £35.99 so it’s probably not too far off. Maybe a few quid more

Any idea if this is the pink one on Zavvi, anyone?

Any idea if this is the pink one on Zavvi, anyone?

It says black vinyl in the info but I can’t find any info on the Mondo website about a black vinyl. Mondo usually do a black vinyl aswell as their variants but I just can’t find that info for this release

Zavvi have had the wrong info before though. It happened with fight club. It was listed as black but a bunch of us actually got the pink vinyl through the doors, however that was a one off. I have seen listings change after release though where it’s been wrong.

And In honesty it’s pointless even asking them because the CS agent will literally look at the listing and then get back to you with that info lol.

If you do order it you can always send it back for a refund if it’s not pink.

I too would like to know if this turns out to be pink

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles