Wild Things (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Space Cadet

[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: May 23, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Deluxe Edition - SteelBook
Price: £39.99 (Deluxe) - £29.99 (SteelBook)

13681010-8974937190615558.jpg

13681008-1644937189696838.jpg
13681008-8124937189815365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • New 4K restorations of both the Original Theatrical Version and the Unrated Edition from the original camera negatives by Sony Pictures Entertainment
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) and high-definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
  • Original uncompressed stereo audio and DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Exclusive new audio commentary by director John McNaughton and producer Steven A. Jones
  • Commentary by director John McNaughton, cinematographer Jeffrey Kimball, producers Steven A. Jones and Rodney Liber, editor Elena Maganini and score composer George S. Clinton
  • Exclusive new interview with John McNaughton
  • Exclusive new interview with Denise Richards
  • Making of documentary
  • An Understanding Lawyer outtakes
  • Trailer
  • Limited edition SteelBook featuring newly commissioned artwork by Sam Gilbey
  • Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Anne Billson and Sean Hogan

Reactions: NateGrey
Looks to be Sam Gibley again. On the steel and slip

Edit: it is. It’s in the description

Last edited:
Not massive on the film but I like the art. I’ll wait for in hand pics tho

@NateGrey Note : The second pictures with slip are from "Wild Things Zavvi Exclusive Deluxe Edition Steelbook". It's more expensive and different edition than this steelbook only edition.

I'm leaning more towards the Limited Edition set for the artwork. What's with the desire to plaster the names of the cast on the front of the box, especially so on the steelbook? It almost always takes away from the art and I think it's clear enough to the ones buying these sets who's in the film.

Product Features

• New 4K restorations of both the Original Theatrical Version and the Unrated Edition from the original camera negatives by Sony Pictures Entertainment
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray™ presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) and high-definition Blu-ray(1080p) presentation
  • Original uncompressed stereo audio and DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Exclusive new audio commentary by director John McNaughton and producer Steven A. Jones
  • Commentary by director John McNaughton, cinematographer Jeffrey Kimball, producers Steven A. Jones and Rodney Liber, editor Elena Maganini and score composer George S. Clinton
  • Exclusive new interview with John McNaughton
  • Exclusive new interview with Denise Richards
  • Making of documentary
  • An Understanding Lawyer outtakes
  • Trailer
  • Limited Edition SteelBook housed in Deluxe rigid packaging, both featuring newly commissioned artwork by Sam Gilbey
  • Double-sided fold-out poster
  • Six double-sided, postcard-sized lobby card reproductions
  • Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Anne Billson and Sean Hogan

Here’s the link for the limited edition with slip, poster, art cards and book. Not sure why it hasn’t been included in the OP

£39.99

Reactions: NateGrey
Cool to see this getting special treatment. Shame about the price though, so I'll pass for now.