Wild Things (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Space Cadet

[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: May 23, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Deluxe Edition - SteelBook
Price: £39.99 (Deluxe) - £29.99 (SteelBook)

13681010-8974937190615558.jpg

13681008-1644937189696838.jpg
13681008-8124937189815365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noodles Links work for me too. And when I post threads I ALWAYS test the links couple of times, but only with Firefox on Win10 - so cannot vouch for specially Android platform.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Note
USA release is not a Zavvi exclusive

Zavvi USA is selling the USA release

The pinkish logo looks off. To much 80's vibe from this artist, lol. Not sure if I prefer the Arrow edition. Guess I'll order both and find out the expensive wayo_O

The pinkish logo looks off. To much 80's vibe from this artist, lol. Not sure if I prefer the Arrow edition. Guess I'll order both and find out the expensive wayo_O
Both Amaray editions and Steelbook editions of Wild Things is a release from Arrow Video

Zavvi just have retailer exclusive for the steelbook in UK and Zavvi International regions that sell UK releases

Wild Things Arrow Video USA steelbook is trade wide as in the same steelbook that UK is getting
Note
Zavvi USA website is selling Arrow Video USA editions not UK editions

BBFC logo on UK steelbook release is on jcard not the steelbook itself and deluxe edition Slipbox age rating will be either removable sticker or be on a removable jcard

Arrow Video USA releases is separate from UK and will not have UK BBFC age rating logo on slipbox or jcard or discs

Last edited:
Dispatched too. Via royal tracked 48 with a tracking number no less, a rarity for zavvi. Should be with me Saturday hopefully.

Glad I cancelled, this film is famous for one reason Denise "and that scene"! all art should have been her alone! Sorry if you like Neve "get better taste" Hope this isnt a trend with Arrow on the art side

Glad I cancelled, this film is famous for one reason Denise "and that scene"! all art should have been her alone! Sorry if you like Neve "get better taste" Hope this isnt a trend with Arrow on the art side
I like both actresses, but even as a horny teenager I loved Neve Campbell more.
Still didn't get any 'better taste', don't know what to do...
neve campbell film GIF

i didn't cancel, buy i agree about the art on the deluxe limited edition steelbook.