Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (4K+2D Blu-ray) (50th Anniversary Ultimate Collector’s Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 28, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £37.99

Willy Wonka Collector'S edition.jpg

Last edited:
This 50th Anniversary Ultimate Collector’s Edition includes:

• Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray
  • O-sleeve with unique artwork and a premium finish
  • Rigid Slipcase designed as a Wonka Bar from the movie with a premium foil finish
Premium Collectables including:

• Golden Ticket foil replica
  • Double-sided A3 poster
  • 32-page booklet
  • Character art cards

Amazon UK also has a listing not live
They list as a Amazon UK exclusive

Unless Amazon have a different ultimate edition that listing on amazon is an error

I expect it is an error listing as amazon often add to their database listings they not meant to have

Reactions: jasong
Love it. Wish it had the steel, but pre order anyhow.

Ordered :thumbs: Also got that nice little discount :D

Cool a discount on wonķa, had this pre ordered yesterdsy very early with a few other items to get the good from my shipping costs they now charge.
Weird why the wonka discount only works on the uk site,so reordered the same stuff, one of the steels cost $1 more than the other day but with wonka discount still saves me almost $10 so that covers my shipping and more, or i be paying shipping anyway and leaves nice discount on the wonka.
Regarding some steels i really need to stop pre ordering and wait till they are in stock and get 10% off but it can be a risk if they are still available then.
Zavvi is my go to place for steels, amazon i keep clear of as have never received one without damage and over here we get the odd steel here and there but thats it.

But sweet on the wonka discount money saved.

Last edited:
It's gorgeous but I've had the beautiful 40th anniv box since release and I'm not 4K compatible, so I'm good.
I do hope they get a re-stock on that lovely Steel though, I'd like to slip that into the box. :)