Wind River (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #66) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 15, 2018
Purchase links: Premium Box - Lenticular - Full Slip - Quarter Slip (Pre-order April 5 at 2 PM - April 12)
Price: $70.99 (Premium Box) - $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenticular) - $34.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group Buy: Premium Box - Lenticular - Full Slip - Quarter Slip

28953669_926750670839348_4712419533557232614_o.jpg28828412_926750700839345_6881970971462734464_o.jpg28828002_926750737506008_4395056634211105778_o.jpgupload_2018-3-22_11-52-21.png
27750931_902339823280433_2469207313412266437_n.jpg
29216514_2251732845053920_7016638571977113600_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From The Blu Collection's Facebook page:

* FOR SALE: YES 24, Aladdin, school show online, interpark, van and Rooney, Kimchi DVD, video country, etc.

Soooo, it's looking like this isn't exclusive to only KimchiDVD.

Perfect decision, THANK YOU, Kimchi! :thumbs: If only everybody did this, we'd never be stressed out, and nobody would be left without their copy just because the server crashed.

Awesome news! At least that way I can still have a lie-in. :p

I wish more retailers would use the same system for pre-orders to be honest.

Agree with you guys :thumbs:

Above the beauty shot for the full slip it says, 41900 won. I had just woken and was still bleary-eyed.
At first I took it to mean that Kimchi had gone bat-sh*t crazy and given away 41900 copies. Then I realized the 'won' refers to the Asian currency which translates to about $40-$41 USD.:wow:

Perfect decision, THANK YOU, Kimchi! :thumbs: If only everybody did this, we'd never be stressed out, and nobody would be left without their copy just because the server crashed.
That’s true, but I think it’s more special when it’s really limited. Not if there are thousands and thousands available.
When it’s limited it could mean you miss a release now and then. Frustrating, but part of the game :happy:
Makes it even more special!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
That’s true, but I think it’s more special when it’s really limited. Not if there are thousands and thousands available.
When it’s limited it could mean you miss a release now and then. Frustrating, but part of the game :happy:
Makes it even more special!

As long as I have my own copy in my own little universe, I don’t care if every other person on the planet has one, so, if you ask me, let there be just as many copies as companies can sell. :hilarious:

And I don’t feel like winning some kind of a game if I’m among those rare people who managed to get one. :giggle: (It does hurt when I need to pay 300% extra on the aftermarket.) I just want to enjoy my films. :thumbs:

More people have what they want = more satisfied people = better world to live in. :headphone: There’s already enough frustrations outside the collecting part of life. :stop:

So today I'm leaning towards the lenti version being the one I get. Literally change my mind every few days :LOL:

As long as I have my own copy in my own little universe, I don’t care if every other person on the planet has one, so, if you ask me, let there be just as many copies as companies can sell. :hilarious:

And I don’t feel like winning some kind of a game if I’m among those rare people who managed to get one. :giggle: (It does hurt when I need to pay 300% extra on the aftermarket.) I just want to enjoy my films. :thumbs:

More people have what they want = more satisfied people = better world to live in. :headphone: There’s already enough frustrations outside the collecting part of life. :stop:
It’s ok...different opinions :thumbs: I like special editions and them to be rare.

If I want the world to be a better place, I don’t think I should spend my money on premium editions, there are better causes that can help people.

giphy.gif

This
And if scalpers get screwed then win win

I like special editions and them to be rare.

I too like special editions, I love them! :thumbs:

But I don't know why is it important for them to be rare. Once I receive my Wind River Full Slip, is it going to be more special if less people own it? Is it going to be less special if more people own it? Or, if more people desire it, but can't have it due to very limited editions, will I feel more special? That's vanity. ;)

If I want the world to be a better place, I don’t think I should spend my money on premium editions, there are better causes that can help people.

Haha, I didn't mean it that way. :LOL: My point was closer to: more goodies immediately available for everyone = less frustrated people browsing eBay.

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
This
And if scalpers get screwed then win win
I don’t think the scalpers are really the problem. Apparently there’s a market for it. People (buyers) should simply stop buying from them. They have created that market.

I’m still looking for HDZeta’s Wonder Woman....although I can easily afford it, I’m still not buying it...not until I can find one at a very reasonable price :)

I think something available to purchase only a few days will still keep it limited enough, and everyone wanting one can get it at retail direct, and stress free. :) I like it to be limited and numbered too, but I have no problem with, say, 1000 copies instead of 500, that doesn’t matter to me. It will be exciting to see what kind of numbers come out of the system with this kind of release.