Wind River (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #66) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 15, 2018
Purchase links: Premium Box - Lenticular - Full Slip - Quarter Slip (Pre-order April 5 at 2 PM - April 12)
Price: $70.99 (Premium Box) - $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenticular) - $34.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group Buy: Premium Box - Lenticular - Full Slip - Quarter Slip

28953669_926750670839348_4712419533557232614_o.jpg28828412_926750700839345_6881970971462734464_o.jpg28828002_926750737506008_4395056634211105778_o.jpgupload_2018-3-22_11-52-21.png
27750931_902339823280433_2469207313412266437_n.jpg
29216514_2251732845053920_7016638571977113600_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wondering the same too. any news of whether there will be a replacement disc?
Seems no news is bad news in this case. Thankfully the theatrical version plays perfectly. Watched this other night for the first time on blu ray. Simply gorgeous movie. I need to find a decent copy of Hell or High Water now to complete the trilogy with Sicario.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Seems no news is bad news in this case. Thankfully the theatrical version plays perfectly. Watched this other night for the first time on blu ray. Simply gorgeous movie. I need to find a decent copy of Hell or High Water now to complete the trilogy with Sicario.
I hope there is a replacement disc issued , a lovely set now as the sparkle taken away some what.

We all paid the full price, so we should expect the full product. Can’t be happy if only half of it is proper.

Imagine if one buys a new car, I doubt he’d say “thankfully the other two brakes work.”
Oh I agree. I’m just saying that if they don’t come to the party with a replacement disc, at least the main disc plays fine. But yeah, a tad disappointing.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
@cooey Thanks for the info.

Of course then end result is disappointing, as at least for me the Sundance cut was the reason I bought this release and would've passed this if only the theatrical release disc was included (already had the FA release).

Reactions: RMA and harry
Ok, I’ve had confirmation from Kimchi - There will be NO replacement disc offered for this. According to The Blu Collection, they are saying this is the original version of the film and that there are no errors.

Don’t shoot the messenger!
No errors who is watching the disc at Kimchi ...... Stevie Wonder ?
It clearly is a badly mastered disc and everyone's copy skips the frames so how the hell is it not faulty ? ..... especially when the same scenes play fine on the normal version.
Not your fault @cooey but it is boll*cks to say it's not faulty ..... please report the time stamp everyone is having issues with mucka.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Ok, I’ve had confirmation from Kimchi - There will be NO replacement disc offered for this. According to The Blu Collection, they are saying this is the original version of the film and that there are no errors.

It’s quite likely the Blu Collection are correct. If this was the master given to them by the studio then there is very little they can do to correct it. I would hope at the very least they communicated the issue with the studio, otherwise it’s a bit of a fob off. And nobody likes one of those:stop:

According to The Blu Collection, they are saying this is the original version of the film and that there are no errors.

So, in other words, apart from the extra scenes, one of the features that differs Sundance version from the theatrical cut is a technical error? ...which isn't an error at all just because they say so?

Just amazing.

Will be more careful with The Blu Collection in the future, no matter how nice the package is. They sell you garbage and later simply bail out by saying that that's how it's supposed to be.

oro73z5.gif

@cooey Thanks for the info.

Of course then end result is disappointing, as at least for me the Sundance cut was the reason I bought this release and would've passed this if only the theatrical release disc was included (already had the FA release).

It was definitely the factor that pushed me to buy it, too.

It’s quite likely the Blu Collection are correct. If this was the master given to them by the studio then there is very little they can do to correct it. I would hope at the very least they communicated the issue with the studio, otherwise it’s a bit of a fob off. And nobody likes one of those:stop:

If the affected scene is not extended, then they could easily edit the original in place of the offending error. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: PracticingPat