Wind River (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #66) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 15, 2018
Purchase links: Premium Box - Lenticular - Full Slip - Quarter Slip (Pre-order April 5 at 2 PM - April 12)
Price: $70.99 (Premium Box) - $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenticular) - $34.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group Buy: Premium Box - Lenticular - Full Slip - Quarter Slip

28953669_926750670839348_4712419533557232614_o.jpg28828412_926750700839345_6881970971462734464_o.jpg28828002_926750737506008_4395056634211105778_o.jpgupload_2018-3-22_11-52-21.png
27750931_902339823280433_2469207313412266437_n.jpg
29216514_2251732845053920_7016638571977113600_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So was wondering if anyone can help me in concern of the KimchiDvd customer service.

I have sent Tony, as per the email address, an email:whistle:, on the 15.12.2018, and still no response.

Do we have to use an special language to ask for info, or does he take a longer time to response:whistle:

I was querying about the shipping to my location which was not in the list when registering.:coffee:

Thanks
Lately I've read around here that it's a hit or miss with regards to customer service. It could also be that 'tis the holiday season. So may be wait until the season is over and see? If that's an option for you.
If you cant wait, well I guess Kimchi just loses a customer.

Reactions: K.i.T
Lately I've read around here that it's a hit or miss with regards to customer service. It could also be that 'tis the holiday season. So may be wait until the season is over and see? If that's an option for you.
If you cant wait, well I guess Kimchi just loses a customer.
Seems that i will still need to soon sent another email:banghead:

So was wondering if anyone can help me in concern of the KimchiDvd customer service.

I have sent Tony, as per the email address, an email:whistle:, on the 15.12.2018, and still no response.

Do we have to use an special language to ask for info, or does he take a longer time to response:whistle:

I was querying about the shipping to my location which was not in the list when registering.:coffee:

Thanks
Tony is a
giphy.gif

still waiting for 2 replacements. wont get these in this life.

Tony loves taking your money. His communication is exemplary when ordering. When something goes wrong, his communication is...how do I put this?

...piss poor.

Reactions: karl01 and K.i.T
I just got around to open my Full Slip and wow really impressed what a stunning release. The full Slip has some spot gloss but loving the texture of it and it feels Sturdy. If I am not mistaken i had read that the “Sundance Film Festival Version” had playback issue but decided to start it anyways and for me it played perfectly.

Steelbook feels very nice in hands, the debossing treatment and artwork chosen is quality at its best. The package design from the Full Slip edition fits the mood of the movie very well. No spoilers on any of the artworks(if compared to the FAC edition as far as I can remember being mentioned)

The Blu has done a superbe job with this release. This movie deserves such treatment !

i had read that the “Sundance Film Festival Version” had playback issue but decided to start it anyways and for me it played perfectly.

It's not very noticeable for some, but once you see it, you can't unsee it anymore, as it's quite annoying. It's the frame rate that drops considerably; a night scene that occurs after they find the second victim, and just before they are about to interrogate first victim's brother in a police car. Some 45 or 50 minutes into the movie approx.

I just got around to open my Full Slip and wow really impressed what a stunning release. The full Slip has some spot gloss but loving the texture of it and it feels Sturdy. If I am not mistaken i had read that the “Sundance Film Festival Version” had playback issue but decided to start it anyways and for me it played perfectly.

Steelbook feels very nice in hands, the debossing treatment and artwork chosen is quality at its best. The package design from the Full Slip edition fits the mood of the movie very well. No spoilers on any of the artworks(if compared to the FAC edition as far as I can remember being mentioned)

The Blu has done a superbe job with this release. This movie deserves such treatment !

Definitely a top notch release

Does the special box set contain the lenticular in this unboxing video?
Mute sound for your own safety

The OP helps: no, only the full slip.
Yes, it does. It contains a loose lenticular, as per the BS in the OP lol it doesn't contain the lenticular slip though, which is perhaps where you've got confused. The loose lenti is the same as the one attached to the front of the lenti slip.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
Yes, it does. It contains a loose lenticular, as per the BS in the OP lol it doesn't contain the lenticular slip though, which is perhaps where you've got confused. The loose lenti is the same as the one attached to the front of the lenti slip.
So like a lenticular card?
Very odd they did that, I would assume it would contain both variants.

So like a lenticular card?
Very odd they did that, I would assume it would contain both variants.
Yes, it's essentially exactly the same lenticular card thats stuck to the lenti slip, just loose in the box as part of the package. It wasn't that odd back then, you used to have lots of loose lentis with fullslips. I always assumed they added it as an extra here because they had surplus stock. I have it, it's a good transition.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent