Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

ninja-week-top-banner-inevent.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon

WINNER:
@Ranavalone

DURATION: Ninja week from February 22 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members with a minimum of 20 posts

PRIZE:

IMG_0961.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Thank the OP.

2- Complete the following sentence:

I LOVE HDN because __________

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I LOVE HDN because it is where being a steelbook nut is the norm and we all understand and share our passion for steelbooks and collectibles.

Reactions: IRON MAN
I LOVE HDN because people in here are the opposite of the jerks we usually see across the internet.

Many Thanks @Apollon

I love HDN beacause this is the No 1 Forum who all the people from all over the freaking world come together with shared interest , helping out each other and have a lot of fun :drool:

Great job by the way HDN ROCKS

I love HDN for many, many reasons: 1) It's opened the door to so many experiences for me and has helped me grow as a writer, 2) The awesome news and giveaways that can't be found anywhere else, and 3) I've met so many amazing friends here...
MC08 copy.JPG

I LOVE HDN because it has to be most giving community I have ever known. Great people with a fascinating obsession for all things cool. HDN rocks.

Thanks for the giveaway! High quality audio is awesome!

I love HDN because it's a great community with very helpful members and has an abundance of informative news and updates on releases and other entertainment aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.