Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

ninja-week-top-banner-inevent.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon

WINNER:
@Ranavalone

DURATION: Ninja week from February 22 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members with a minimum of 20 posts

PRIZE:

IMG_0961.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Thank the OP.

2- Complete the following sentence:

I LOVE HDN because __________

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I love HDN because it introduced me to Steelbooks! Someone back in the day (one of you ninjas) sent a ninja postcard and sticker with a bluray I purchased and it said "join our community"...from then on...the rest was history! Shortly after I bought my first steelbook: Iron Man Futureshop ...and there went my wallet! :rofl:

Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks for the giveaway :)

I LOVE HDN because of all the years they have been helping me grow my collection and still my passion for steelbooks has remained the same since I started in 2013 because of this site :)
And because of weeks like this :)

I love HDN because it's full of like minded people with a passion for collecting. A great team behind it too that keep it fun and friendly. And because of theses prizes every year!

I love HDN because of all the amazing people that go out of their way to supply incredibly packaged versions of films we love to us, who wouldn't of otherwise been able to own them.

I love HDN because it's The Best site on SteelBooks! :)

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

What a great freakn prize @Apollon ! You always amaze me with your GA and complete kindness as a Ninja. Big hug :thumbs::woot:

I love HDN because of the people. The steels are great, but the friendships last forever.

Cheers! :notworthy:

Amazing Giveaway :thumbs:
I LOVE HDN because it has amazing members with fantastic passion for films and very helpful to let others know about releases you might not known about

HDN Rocks

Thanks for the giveaway
Paul

I love HDN because of the friendly and helpful environment and there are so many ninjas willing to help get what I want/need. Amazing place, love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.