Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninja_week_2016.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon/@roseart

WINNER: @Collector03601

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 24 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

Iron-Man1-foil.jpg
Jock-Francavilla-Black-Mirror.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @roseart

2- Thank the OP.

3- Are you a Marvel or DC Comics fan first? Why? Post pics if you wish.

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @roseart

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
@roseart thanks for the great opportunity

Grew up on marvel comics and really well cos it marvel , dc has never really had a look in for me

Thanks @roseart for the awesome giveaway!

I consider myself a Marvel fan first because of Spiderman. What hooked me was the fact you had a teenager with all this awkwardness becoming this hero and learning how to balance the 2.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @roseart :notworthy::thumbs:

I like both but I'll have to say marvel cos there's more characters i like in marvel:)

Thank you @roseart

I'm a marvel guy because I loved them more than DC Comics when I was a child (Claremont X-Men, Miller Daredevil, Buscema Avengers, everything Byrne does then and Aja does now) but a lot of the best Comic Storys (not ongoing series) are DC stuff (Watchmen, Top10, Kingdom Come, Sandman, etc...). And DC has batman!

Excellent giveaway @roseart

I used to be a Marvel boy when I was a kid. Then as a teen I became a DC fan. Nowadays, I reverted back to Marvel. Why? There is something more concrete about the Marvel heroes which appeal to me. Cap, Iron Man and Thor have always been a fave of mine.

very cool giveaway, thanks @roseart

I'm a die hard Batman fan but Marvel is killing is cinematically and doing better with comics at the moment

vpgfs0u3kcnbpejthdeg.jpg

Thank you so much @roseart
And I'm always a Marvel fan, I guess because when I started reading comics, X-Men series was the first one I read, so it holds a special place in my heart and made me a loyal marvel fan since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.