[Winner Announced] Apollon's Mystery Box(es)?!? [Give-Away]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Hey everyone!

In case you're starting to feel the withdrawal symptoms now that Ninja week has been over for a few weeks, fear not, cos I got you covered for the next week or so :p

IMG_0254.jpg

As the title clearly implies, the gift will be a surprise and the winner (yes singular as in ONE winner only ;) ) will get to find out what those 10 movies are once he/she receives the package later.

I'll tell you this: from those 10 movies, 6 of them are still sealed/mint steelbooks :naughty:

Some of these were acquired through a couple of trades and some were received as a gift and since I already owned them (the gifts), I'm re-gifting them to you, my fellow ninjas (well to one of you that is).

Approximate value of $130-$140 (give or take).

Now onto the serious stuff aka the RULES!

Read carefully, as if you miss any of these, you will not qualify to enter the random drawing.

- Anyone can enter, provided they have a minimum of 30 posts by the time they post in this thread.
- Visit my trade thread here and thank the OP (no purchase necessary although you can always have a look around :D ) then come back here and post that you have done so along with your guess as to what the prize might include. There are no right or wrong answers, it's just for fun :oohyeah:
- Thank this OP to show you have read, understood and agree to the rules.
- The winner is responsible for shipping costs.

Once the drawing's done, I will post the winner's name here and send a PM.

The contest is open for one week after which I will announce the winner's name at a time of my choosing.

UPDATE: WINNER ANNOUNCED!

And the winner is

tumblr_lo8gb2BX2g1qk8007o1_500.gif

Congratulations!
:oohyeah: :scat: :oohyeah:

PM incoming. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is

1 million dollars
2 gold bricks
1 candy bar
1 gift certificate for a massage
1 photo of Natalie Portman
1 photo of Jessica biel
1 stacy keibler
1 roll of duct tape
1 piece of gum

Reactions: kbr1656
I thanked the OP of the trade thread and this thread. Thank you for the opportunity. It would be awesome if there was a Django Unchained (any edition) or Pacific Rim among the items in the box, but that's just what I dream about at night. I would venture a guess maybe one of the items is a John Carter. Maybe even a copy of Watchmen. But honestly, I'm sure whatever is inside the box is awesome and whoever wins will love it. You're awesome for doing this giveaway.:thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
Right done

normally i don't both with these giveaways but rules made me want to enter if only it was for guess to be said.

its a do it yourself big red tractor :hilarious:

sorry couldn't resist :naughty:

Basil :thumbs:

I can't believe no one has got it right... It's so obvious what's in the package:
1 Iron Man (of course)
2 Le Grand Bleu
3 Moulin Rouge
4 Thor
5 Taken
6 (John) Rambo
7 World's End
8 Captain America
9 Romeo + Juliet
10 Up

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I think I thanked everything I'm supposed to and even more :hilarious: Jokes aside, thanks for this great giveaway. Now I'll just have to wait for the draw without biting my fingers off :ohno:

Reactions: IRON MAN
I'm guessing its a copy of every different Thor steelbook made and that u left 0's off the approximate values. It should read $1300 - $1400

Also thanked trade