Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Feb 23rd to Feb 25th. Winner will be chosen at a random time on Feb 25th by using a random number generator.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
UK Marvel.jpg

The winner will take home three rare, long-OOP Marvel slipcovers from the UK. Included will be Daredevil, Elektra, and Fantastic Four 2-pack (FF1 + FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer). They're in very good to near mint condition... all from my personal collection within a smoke-free home. They're also large enough to (tightly) fit a SteelBook. :naughty:

HOW TO WIN:
Just thank the thread and reply below with a GIF or video of your favourite scene from any four of these films.

Also, receive a bonus entry for this giveaway if you enter into the KenCrate giveaway going on here! (if you've already entered the KenCrate giveaway and want to participate in this one, just mention that in your comment along with your GIF or video)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. Do not enter if you're going to give me slack about shipping costs.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping these items for yourself. I am generously donating to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja!

Follow my projects on Instagram and Twitter!

Stay tuned for updates throughout Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
ENTRANTS

1. Ricardo13
2. Ricardo13 (KenCrate entry)
3. YellowCake
4. ckman88
5. jdclark88
6. jdclark88 (KenCrate entry)
7. vega2k
8. toyklectrr
9. toyklectrr (KenCrate entry)