[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! (3/3)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - CLICK HERE

images

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that I've got a TRIO of giveaways that have been kindly donated to HDN from Entertainment Store (ES).

This is Prize 3 of 3:

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Take part of in either the [1 of 3 GIVE-AWAY] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! or [2 of 3 GIVE-AWAY] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!!

2) What would be the WORST way for you to be turned into a zombie? (e.g. trapped in a plane, in your own home and so on)

3) Finally, if you can choose ONE person to stuck with who would it be and what would be your weapon of choice be to protect yourself!? (Post pictures!)

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) These Walking Dead Steels are to be kept for personal use, not to be sold on.
3) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
4) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
5) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Tuesday 24th December @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Play.com store: Click to buy - Free Delivery in the UK when buying from play.com
Ebay store: Click to buy - Delivery to most locations
Group Buy: Click HERE

Good luck all!!!

David :oohyeah: :scat: :movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
1.) Completed!

2.) I think the worse way to go zombie is waking up in the middle of the night because of the searing pain on your leg as it's being chewed up by your infected dog.

3.) If I was stuck with someone to protect me since I can't fight worth a lick I would choose Lady Lara Croft

My weapon of choice would be a Spork
naturalfoldingspork.jpg

1 - Done.

2 - Worst way for me to be turned into a zombie would be by a zombie hamster. I hate those little bastards

3 - If I had to be stuck with someone, it would be my friend Adele - she is badass (I took this photo last year)

IMG_8804a.jpg

My weapon of choice ...

chainsaw_zombie_killer_2.jpg

Reactions: Jason Bourne
thanks as always for the great give away buddy

1. Done
2. While Taking a shower, I don't like to eat being naked.:hilarious:
Iron_Golf_Club_Set.jpg
The only thing they are good for.
the-walking-dead.jpg

because he kicks ass

Thanks for another Awesome Giveaway! :thumbs:

1) Done

2) Zombie apocalypse just as you're about to cash in a winning lottery ticket. :(

3) I'd have me some Felicity Smoak to keep me company! :D

picture.php

And Weapon X to do the heavy lifting! :scat:

picture.php

Last edited:
1. Done

2. Worst way to go would be to turn whilst out in a northern country near the Arctic, only to freeze in the ice. If humanity manages to survive a zombie apocalypse, the last thing it needs is for a zombie to thaw out years later and start a new cycle of infection!

3. Forget all your supermodels and actress; Melissa Bachman is a bonifide killing machine who is handy with a bow.
blog-top-5-hunts-alaska-bear-09.jpg

As for a weapon it would be have to be the shaolin spade. It has the ability to stealthy decapitate a zombie with either blade, with the added benefit of being further out of reach than with a chainsaw or sword. :scat:
5500783.jpg

[3 of 3 GIVE-AWAYS] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! (The Big kahuna!)

1) Done

2) When eating Indian food. I looove Indian food

3) Hunter S. Thompson.

My favorite weapon of choice would be New Order - Blue Monday (first edition) vinyl. :p
They wouldn't throw it in Shaun of the Dead, but I guess it would make a perfect weapon since it's a killer track!
blue600.jpg

Last edited:
1.done

2. Worst way - after just literally winning the lotto!

3. My wife. My best friend, hot, death to us part and zombie fanatic. She would kick ass, left for dead style.

Weapon of choice
a5a6a3u7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Done

2) Probably in my own home, someone I know would probably have to kill me if that happened.

3) Marcus Fenix, I don't think zombies would be a problem for him.
marcus-fenix-gears21.jpg

4) His weapon of choice is also not a bad idea.
Gears-Lancer.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway Naughtius

1) done

2) easy, whilst sat on the throne (toilet) imagine the horror. Normally small and enclosed so you'd have nowhere to run. What makes it worse is that as a zombie you'd always be on the floor as your trousers will be still round your ankles ;)

3) hmmm, it would have to be a funny person as nothing worse than getting stuck with someone who's grumpy. I'll choose Lady Gaga

lady-gaga-weird-outfits1.jpg

(strange choice ) but leads to my weapon of :

rosewood-deluxe-heavyweight-full-tang-machete-1413-p.jpg

As its better to have a sword/blade than a gun which would require ammo

Last edited:
1. Done
2. Being on high ground like a roof of something and having nothing but my clothes while being surrounded by hundreds of zombies on every side. Knowing I'd have to jump off at some point...
3. Wolverine
qh18.jpg

4. Silver Samurai sword from The Wolverine.
de2t.jpg

1. Taking part in all 3 ;)

2. Worst way would be to go into the kitchen, turn over in bed, etc and be zombiefied by my wife... o_O

3. Hmm.. I'm going to go with Blade..
I know he is half vampire and a bit moody, but gets the job done!

As to my weapon of choose I chose a few of my own from my gun collection.. I know how to use them, know they are reliable and that I could carry them all on my back if it came to it.. and yes they are all legal.. It's Texas after all :hilarious:

As always thanks for helping us get some awesome steels! You the man!.

Last edited:
1) Completed

2) Near any of my loved ones.

3)

After some careful thought, and consideration, I'd like to be stuck with Lara Croft, Angelina Jolie version :naughty: :

DPgseoD.jpg

One of these, obviously. And possibly a phaser set to kill:

LFQgkvf.jpg

Thanks for the awesome GA!

Last edited:
1. Have entered both Giveaways

2. Death by Toilet
hackers-have-figured-out-how-to-take-over-your-toilet_zpsec0665ea.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

3. Sleeping and Protecting Megan Fox and of course dressed in Wonder Woman.
Megan-Fox-as-Wonder-Woman_zps259c946f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Weapon would have to be a machete

Thanks for the giveaway. This would be a special edition to my collection. :oohyeah:

1. Entered

2. I think the worst way to go would be trapped in a vault with a bunch of other people just waiting to see who would die first and whoever did would eat and infect the others.

3. If I could be stuck with someone it would be Caprica 6 because she's hot and a bad-ass robot and I would chose to have a flamethrower.
caprica-six.jpg

How-Flamethrowers-Work-2.jpg

1) Done :scat:

2) Being turned at all. :angry: Anywhere is bad!

3a) Terminator 3's T-X. Milla's Alice on speed and no need to share food. ;)

3b) A 14lb demolition sledge. Specifically one with a 3ft, City Stick fibre glass handle incorporating a quad spring-steel bar through-head brace. :scat:

3c) If I gotta have a gun... there is only one: :ohno:

Declaration of intent: Winning this is not for me. It will be a gift for a non-online collector friend. He'll never let 'em go. Probably be interred with 'em. :D

And thank you for an excellent giveaway!

Worst way to be turned into a zombie would be from this guy (sorry Rick! :hilarious:):

attachment.php

I choose to be with Robert Neville from I Am Legend:

i_am_legend_will_smith__1_.jpg

Weapon of choice.... Chainsaw a la Bruce Campbell...

The-Evil-Dead.jpeg

Last edited:
1. Done

2. Sitting on a porta potty and the dang zombie popping out of the hole and biting me in the gonads. I mean really that would suck. And yes they are big enough to hold a zombie on the inside. Old outhouses were just big holes in the ground
porta-potty.jpeg

3. This guy

grylls.jpg

Everyone is picking so fake person but in a real life scenario I'm sticking with this guy. And yes his tv show (which I enjoy) was staged but the man has survival skills and was a solider. So he apparently knows what he is doing. As far as weapon...hard choice. I would say a gun but that makes noise. 5.56 ammo would be around but 22 would work just as well if your aiming for the head.
I guess this will do. It has the length needed to keep them away plus it is silent.

katana-japanese-sword.jpg