[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! (3/3)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - CLICK HERE

images

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that I've got a TRIO of giveaways that have been kindly donated to HDN from Entertainment Store (ES).

This is Prize 3 of 3:

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Take part of in either the [1 of 3 GIVE-AWAY] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! or [2 of 3 GIVE-AWAY] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!!

2) What would be the WORST way for you to be turned into a zombie? (e.g. trapped in a plane, in your own home and so on)

3) Finally, if you can choose ONE person to stuck with who would it be and what would be your weapon of choice be to protect yourself!? (Post pictures!)

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) These Walking Dead Steels are to be kept for personal use, not to be sold on.
3) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
4) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
5) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Tuesday 24th December @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Play.com store: Click to buy - Free Delivery in the UK when buying from play.com
Ebay store: Click to buy - Delivery to most locations
Group Buy: Click HERE

Good luck all!!!

David :oohyeah: :scat: :movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Done.

2) Surprise - The worst way would be to walk into my dark house, lock' the door, cut on the lights, and turn around- to reveal my 'Surprise Birthday Party' (banners, balloons, cake and all) with my family & friends all turned into Zombies and them catching and biting me right before I could unlock' the door to get out.

3) Brothers in Arms - I would be stuck with my Brother, HDN Member: GroundZero81 and our weapons would the Blades of Chaos! And boy, would we cause it!

30c9g1k.jpg

2w398jm.jpg

2a0grxy.jpg

Thanks to The Entertainment Store, HiDefNnja & King David for the Giveaway! :scat:

1. Done

2. Falling into one of those zombie pits of which they're rather fond of in the twd show.

3. Ed from shaun of the dead :D
Shaun-of-the-dead_zps29e5dd29.jpg

Weapon of choice the halberd.. keep those zombie's at arm's length :D
Axe_2_zps5cbe9dd5.jpg

1. Done!

2. It would be a pity to be stuck in elevator and can't escape while you turning in a zombie!

3. Anyhow, in case I escaped and didn't become a zombie, I'd find Michonne, and learned how to use her sword! She wouldn't be the most enjoyable person in the world to be stuck with, but hey, she occasioanlly smiles!

Worst way to be turned would be while I am stopped on the side of the road taking a leak and a zombie sneaks up on me and bites my junk.

I would want want to be stuck with my Buffy
dTnb80i5OyIaJtf.jpg

...and this would be my weapon of choice...

:scat:

Thanks for the contests!

1) Done!
2) The worst way would be when - while being single - when you have the perfect night, then taking the girl of your dreams home and then right when you get to it....BABOOSH. Zombieness all over the place. So close...!
3) http://projectshanks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/26-alison-brie.jpg

Having read some interviews with Alison Brie, I would most likely have to defend myself for death by snu-snu. Therefore, my weapon of choice would be:

http://www.konhcvv.nl/userfiles/2_zz_2010_archief/37_toc_2.jpg

Obviously, I wouldn't always need it ;).

Thanks for the give-away mate :D!

1. :thumbs:

I would be peeved if I got turned while helping someone stupid. Like if my woman was like: "Hey look at that bag of Doritos in the road,.. I'm gonna go grab it."-then runs ..and I'm like: "No wait! We didn't check the perimet-ahhhh! (I get bit),.. I'd be so mad! :angry:

3. I would want to be stuck with my daughter. I'd train her to be a bad-ass zombie assassin (think Hit Girl). I'd want/need something quiet and efficient. A Hattori Hanzo would do nicely.
DBSW320E_open.jpg

Epic Giveaway Naughtius!! Thank You!

1) I took part to give-aways #1 and #2.

2) The worst way would be at the very end of the zombie apocalypse, the few who've survived have somehow managed to find a way to eradicate all zombies, and so everyone's happy and then at that moment I get bit at the leg by one of the last few remaining zombies, who bit me in its last 'breath' and then 'died' right after.

eQIbVW6.jpg

3)

- Person : Mila Kunis, because she's played a part in an (awesome) post-apocalyptic movie (The Book of Eli) so she'd probably come in handy :).

- Weapon of choice : a golf club :scat:.

Huge thanks for this give-away David!

1. Done

2. Tripping over your feet would be a horrible and embarrassing way to be turned.

3. The jet pack from Kick Ass is my weapon of choice.
kick-ass-jetpack_480_poster.png

4. My sidekick would be Michonne
Michonne-Walking-Dead-Danai-Gurira-1024x576.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway! :scat:

Worst place would be a nightclub, nobody needs to be harassed by the drunken undead.

I'd choose to be stuck with Mr T. He wouldn't take any crap from anyone. I'd have a massive trident too. Properly Badass.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387905551.158635.jpg

Firstly, thanks David for the give away. :scat:

I think the worst way to be turned into a zombie would have to be while sitting on the crapper. :hilarious:

If I had to stand off a Zombie apocalypse I would want to be standing next to one bas ass mofo. If he could kill off hordes of Aliens then zombies would be no problem. As for the weapons of choice it would have to be ALL at his disposal.

Predator1.JPG

Worst place would be a submarine.. Imagine!!

The person is be stranded with would be my namesake Ant-Man - whilst scaling down to his micro persona I'd prefer to see him become Giant Man, squish all the Zeds and save the entire planet!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387906319.131406.jpg

Weapon of choice high voltage electric suit with solar recharger ;)

Have done GiveAway #1 as well - many thanks for this fab festive give away!! :)

Last edited:
:alien::alien::alien:1.oh done
2. Worst way to get turned into a zombie in the mud
3. I would love to be stuck with priyanka chopra.

Attachments

• Priyanka-Chopra-Hot-Don-2.jpg
    Priyanka-Chopra-Hot-Don-2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
1) Absolutely done :D Thanks ;)
2) Worst way? By someone I love
3) Love to be stuck with a certain young lady at work (definitely no name or pictures). Weapon of choice would be a pump action shotgun.

Worst way to be turned into a zombie would be by somebody from the damn X-factor. I'd never live it down. Imagine getting caught off guard by this bunch of muppets.

article-2239285-163C3FDD000005DC-21_634x513.jpg

Geez. seriously which are the real ones. If I was turned to a zombie by them, I'd blew my own brains out.

Weapon of choice,

original-juans-zombie-repellent-hot-sauce-275x275.jpg

One drop of this on your food and it gives off an odour strong enough to put them down.

And partner of choice. Well, thats a tough one. But probably go with Eva Green. Shes hot and we've got to re-populate the world. Its full of zombies you know :)

_1387469680.jpg

Eva_Green_Hot_02.jpg
:naughty:

Last edited:
1) DONE :)

2) Worst way into zombie is; somewhere that I dont have any chance to escape I think. Like in a plane or cage etc..

3) If we need to think real life I would definitely choose someone from special forces who has the training for survival. One of the famous one;

bear_grylls_by_diva_fan-d321x2a.jpg

4) My weapon definitely would be;

Kyudo_Kai_01.jpg

Thanks for the great giveaway David! :scat:

2) Worst way to be turned into a zombie: Having my penis bitten off

3) I wanna be stuck with the hulk. Weapon of choice: HULK SMASH!!!!

B56FDB1C-F46E-4CC0-AF97-E78A714E0AAF_zpsxmirgrsm.jpg

Thank you for all the giveaways dude :)