[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Reel Synergy DJANGO UNCHAINED SteelBook Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
What's up, Ninjas?!

So, here we go -- I'm kicking off 2020 with a bang! Only 50 of these bad boys were made available and I know there's a lot of collectors salivating to have one in their collection. If you want this, though, you're going to have to put in the work, so be prepared!

As some of you know, I run a YouTube channel and podcast through Geek Pants Media. My #1 goal for this year is to pump out content and ultimately crush our goals by majorly boosting our YouTube subscriber count. Soooo...

Okay, if you just watched that video, you now know what's needed in order to possibly win this gorgeous DJANGO UNCHAINED edition. I want our subscribers to go up, but I also want to make other collectors aware of the community here at Hi-Def Ninja, so in order to be qualified, you must:

1) Be a member of the Hi-Def Ninja forum (please don't just sign up for this giveaway -- look around and chat with the folks. Trust me, you'll have fun!)

2) Be a subscriber of the Geek Pants Media YouTube channel

3) Like and comment on some of the content on the Geek Pants Media channel

I'm going to thoroughly check on all of this to make sure you meet the requirements when I draw. If I pull a name and they haven't done all three of those things, they'll be disqualified. No second chances.

WINNER MUST cover shipping costs. I'm located in Canada, so keep that in mind as well.

Alright, Ninjas and Geek-Pantsers! Happy New Year! Let's get this bloodbath started!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-02 20.41.49.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-02 20.41.49.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 444
Thanks to everyone who has subscribed so far! We're finally over 100 subscribers which means we can now have a custom URL for our channel. It also means there's more giveaways coming down the pike, so stay tuned for those!
Great news mate :thumbs: Your channel deserves the Subs, very funny and is always a pleasure to watch.

Reactions: tridon
What's up, Ninjas?!

So, here we go -- I'm kicking off 2020 with a bang! Only 50 of these bad boys were made available and I know there's a lot of collectors salivating to have one in their collection. If you want this, though, you're going to have to put in the work, so be prepared!

As some of you know, I run a YouTube channel and podcast through Geek Pants Media. My #1 goal for this year is to pump out content and ultimately crush our goals by majorly boosting our YouTube subscriber count. Soooo...

Okay, if you just watched that video, you now know what's needed in order to possibly win this gorgeous DJANGO UNCHAINED edition. I want our subscribers to go up, but I also want to make other collectors aware of the community here at Hi-Def Ninja, so in order to be qualified, you must:

1) Be a member of the Hi-Def Ninja forum (please don't just sign up for this giveaway -- look around and chat with the folks. Trust me, you'll have fun!)

2) Be a subscriber of the Geek Pants Media YouTube channel

3) Like and comment on some of the content on the Geek Pants Media channel

I'm going to thoroughly check on all of this to make sure you meet the requirements when I draw. If I pull a name and they haven't done all three of those things, they'll be disqualified. No second chances.

WINNER MUST cover shipping costs. I'm located in Canada, so keep that in mind as well.

Alright, Ninjas and Geek-Pantsers! Happy New Year! Let's get this bloodbath started!

incredible giveaway, thx

Thanks for the giveaway. Just subscribed under "Jonathan Lam".

Props to you for taking the time to do a YouTube channel. My friends and I do a very low profile podcast ourselves about movies, so I can tell you that you've done a great job so far. Just keep pushing out content whenever possible.

Thanks for the giveaway. Just subscribed under "Jonathan Lam".

Props to you for taking the time to do a YouTube channel. My friends and I do a very low profile podcast ourselves about movies, so I can tell you that you've done a great job so far. Just keep pushing out content whenever possible.
An amazing giveaway. Would love to own this set. It's a shame it was such a short run.

Cool channel, dude. Brings back fond memories of days gone by.

Thanks so much, guys! We've got a lot of plans for 2020, so hopefully you can stick around and hang out with us! Make sure to also check us out on podcast services SoundCloud, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts where we have audio-version podcasts of the Camcast plus more! :)

Reactions: jaws finatic
Great giveaway! Just subscribed on your youtube channel love this page by the way just here for a month or so. But you can get allot of info here on the steelbooks releases. Very generous of you to do this giveaway! Keep up the good work

Great giveaway! Just subscribed on your youtube channel love this page by the way just here for a month or so. But you can get allot of info here on the steelbooks releases. Very generous of you to do this giveaway! Keep up the good work
Great giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity.
Thanks, dude. Good luck with the channel.

Username is same as here.
Cool giveaway and good luck to all, cool you tube channel by the way.

We appreciate the support, guys! Thanks so much for subscribing. The content of our channel should have a little bit of everything for everyone. And if your preference is podcasts, the Camcast and Shriek Pants, a horror podcast, are available on SoundCloud, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts, too. :thanks:

Only a couple days left, everyone! If you know of anyone who'd be interested in this giveaway, please tag them!

Reactions: Leafs17
G'day, everyone! My original plan was to reveal the winner last night, but a migraine knocked me on my @$$, so that wasn't going to happen. So, Monday at 7PM EST, I'll be going live on our YouTube channel to reveal the winner. Once I have the link set up, I'll post it here so you can follow along!

That also means that anyone who hasn't entered yet still has time all weekend long!

Hope some of you can tune in on Monday! :D

G'day, everyone! My original plan was to reveal the winner last night, but a migraine knocked me on my @$$, so that wasn't going to happen. So, Monday at 7PM EST, I'll be going live on our YouTube channel to reveal the winner. Once I have the link set up, I'll post it here so you can follow along!

That also means that anyone who hasn't entered yet still has time all weekend long!

Hope some of you can tune in on Monday! :D
it's all good, bro. for some reason I thought this was going down on the 26th anyway. lol. awesome that this is going down Monday night because I should be home to watch it go down live!!!!. I do have to say I'm SHOCKED this is only on page 2. This giveway is easily worthy of like 10 pages or more. not sure what's up with that, unless a lot of Ninjas are on some kind of sabatical, or the Ninja gods have declared only a few are worthy of entry. yeah....I kind of like that. but it doesn't really wash i guess, with the steelbook and collecting stallwarts on board here. your site on youtube is fun. they should check it out, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.