[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Reel Synergy DJANGO UNCHAINED SteelBook Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
What's up, Ninjas?!

So, here we go -- I'm kicking off 2020 with a bang! Only 50 of these bad boys were made available and I know there's a lot of collectors salivating to have one in their collection. If you want this, though, you're going to have to put in the work, so be prepared!

As some of you know, I run a YouTube channel and podcast through Geek Pants Media. My #1 goal for this year is to pump out content and ultimately crush our goals by majorly boosting our YouTube subscriber count. Soooo...

Okay, if you just watched that video, you now know what's needed in order to possibly win this gorgeous DJANGO UNCHAINED edition. I want our subscribers to go up, but I also want to make other collectors aware of the community here at Hi-Def Ninja, so in order to be qualified, you must:

1) Be a member of the Hi-Def Ninja forum (please don't just sign up for this giveaway -- look around and chat with the folks. Trust me, you'll have fun!)

2) Be a subscriber of the Geek Pants Media YouTube channel

3) Like and comment on some of the content on the Geek Pants Media channel

I'm going to thoroughly check on all of this to make sure you meet the requirements when I draw. If I pull a name and they haven't done all three of those things, they'll be disqualified. No second chances.

WINNER MUST cover shipping costs. I'm located in Canada, so keep that in mind as well.

Alright, Ninjas and Geek-Pantsers! Happy New Year! Let's get this bloodbath started!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-02 20.41.49.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-02 20.41.49.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 444
it's all good, bro. for some reason I thought this was going down on the 26th anyway. lol. awesome that this is going down Monday night because I should be home to watch it go down live!!!!. I do have to say I'm SHOCKED this is only on page 2. This giveway is easily worthy of like 10 pages or more. not sure what's up with that, unless a lot of Ninjas are on some kind of sabatical, or the Ninja gods have declared only a few are worthy of entry. yeah....I kind of like that. but it doesn't really wash i guess, with the steelbook and collecting stallwarts on board here. your site on youtube is fun. they should check it out, man.

Thanks so much, man! I appreciate the kind words. I was hoping that this would've went past Page 2, too, but I suppose it's possible that not a lot of ninjas have YouTube accounts, so it's understandable. Nevertheless, at least this way I know that those that have entered so far will love and enjoy this Django edition. :thanks:

Been following this thread from day one, time to take the leap on YT, name is 'George Rattray' over there :thumbs:

Good luck to all participating...

Reactions: tridon
If any Ninjas still want to enter, the cut-off is at 6pm EST tonight -- an hour before I reveal the winner! See the directions and original video in the OP! :thanks:

Reactions: GeoRattray
Thank god I hadn't missed this one, amazing giveaway, thank you for putting this on, great way to get everyone involved too Gemma Hunting on YT

Reactions: tridon
Status
Not open for further replies.