All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Retailer-Sponsored Giveaway - BOTTLENECK GALLERY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY…
Bottleneck.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
An astonishing, sold-out STAR WARS print by artist Gabz!
Star Wars by Gabz.jpeg

HOW TO WIN:
Reply below with a photo or video/sound clip that references your favorite thing about STAR WARS and explain why you love it so much!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. Shipping fees will be covered by Bottleneck Gallery as they will be shipping directly to the winner from their own warehouse.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Bottleneck Gallery website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-02-21 20.48.00.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-21 20.48.00.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 260
This is one of the best scenes in a movie ever. I remember seeing this as a kid and just being completely swept up in the magic of it - Luke's hopes and dreams and the feeling of being stuck, all the while adventure and destiny are right around the corner. So great.

Reactions: tridon
Thanks for the fantastic giveaway!

For me in Force Awakens was Solo and Chewie back in the Millennium Falcon. At that point i knew this knew trilogy was going to be fantastic.

star-wars-the-force-awakens-movie-review-758162.jpg

The struggle between good and evil, the force, space battles, and continuing on in the Force Awakens....

Thank you for the giveaway

19c0uzmi9bmv1jpg.jpg

I'm going to say I love the costumes in Star Wars...and I say that because I got to visit a museum in Seattle this past summer where they had a lot of the original outfits and the history of the franchise's designers. Really cool to see all the costumes, props, and elements coming together!

Thanks for the giveaway.
I'd have to say the characters of Star Wars, they are all pretty unique (not so much the prequels) and Rey because she is pretty bad ass in my opinion. Also BB8 hes cute :p

star-wars-7-force-awakens-rey-bb8-poster.jpg

this death scene from Star Wars still sticks in my mind to this day. climax of the film and the original trilogy!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Theme song of star wars because the opening of the movie was the theme song and is an iconic part of cinema for me.

Thanks for the great giveaway!
The millennium falcon is it for me! Brings back memories of watching the original films as a child and I was thrilled to see it back in the new film.
millenium_falcon_3d_by_teonardo-d4701t7.jpg

This was the first Star Wars scene I ever saw, I was 4 years old and it was year 1986. My older cousin was watching it and introduced me to it. I was so impressed with it and the whole Star Wars universe. This is one of my earliest memories, but even today a very strong one. The rest is history as it became a big part of my life. I have seen Original Trilogy more than a hundred times, met some of the actors and had one of the largest Star Wars collections in Finland. It's not just a movie for me, it's a big part of who I am and many things in my life are connected to Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.