Thu-Day 4 [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Terminator Anthology Blu-ray Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpsetSmiley

The Ninja with True Grit
Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2014
United Kingdom
Hey there fellow Ninjas, hope that you're well and enjoying Ninja Week!

Up for grabs is the Terminator Anthology. This boxset contains all FOUR previously released Terminator films. It is brand new & sealed, however it has a minor dent to the corner of the box. It's still in top shape and all that jazz, although I thought I'd mention that. :)

YskhBPu.jpg

How to be in for a chance to win

1. Thank this thread
2. Tell us what your favourite Arnold Schwarzenegger film is and if you'd like, let us know why.

I will cover shipping costs to your location. :thumbs:

Have fun folks, a huge thanks for all who make Ninja Week possible.

Good luck and stay awesome!

James

Contenders

lBMp2FR.png

Last edited:
10272770_ori.jpg

Predator is my beloved Schwarzengger movie. I think it is one of those film that he realy is serious and his acting has some place in it.
I love to watch it and i think most of his films are little bit fun to watch, but in this one he is soo tough that i just cant take my eyes from the screen.
Piece of amazing 80's...i would love to go back in time and watch it in the cinema...
And music was awsome in thise one, and directing...and...everything, even Van Damme's pre-production history.

Thanks for this giveaway:)

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
My favorite Shwarzenegger-Movie is Predator. It has a badass Arnold leading the way, and a really cool alien which he has to fight. It was also one of the first movies I saw which made me enjoy the big muscles which is Arnold :D

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Hey guys. It's time.

Finally, Random.org will reveal the winner...

tumblr_mmm8frDOV81qmc8cfo1_500.gif

lBMp2FR.png

Congratulations @boba_fett300 the Terminator Anthology is all yours. Please PM me your address details and I will post it to you ASAP.

giphy.gif

Thanks a lot my fellow Ninja's for support in #NinjaWeek2016. It's been an absolute pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.