All Week [WINNER ANNOUNED] Join the HDN Community on the PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 29th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
I’m giving away one PS4 copy of the limited edition of LIFE IS STRANGE, my personal 2015 Game of the Year!
Life is Strange.jpg

HOW TO WIN:
Didn’t know that there was an official HDN community on the PlayStation 4?! Well, surprise — there is!

PS4 Community.png

So how do you win? Simple! Just join the HDN community on the PS4 (if you're having trouble finding it, contact me on the PS4 -- my PSN name is 'Tridon')! Once you’ve joined, come back here and reply below with your PS name. I’ll log in to my PS4 and verify that you’re really there. Already a member? Just reply below with your PS name!

Don’t have a PS4 yet but you’re planning on getting one? No problem! LIFE IS STRANGE tells the story of two best friends, Max and Chloe, and how the two of them help each other through life and the hellish conditions that’s currently happening around them in their hometown. If you don’t have a PS4 yet but want to enter this giveaway, reply below and tell us a time where one of your best friends (or close family members) was really there for you. Feel free to keep names anonymous if you’d like.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. Prize will be shipped directly to winner from Amazon.ca.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. I am generously donating to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja! Click here to learn more about LIFE IS STRANGE!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
----------------------
ENTRANTS

1) bloodsnake007
2) Thwip
3) PascalCgon
4) mascott
5) hoppusdelonge
6) nicblue
7) Master13
8) pdbluray
9) TheStixster
10) C.C. 95
11) monsterzebra
12) blumike
13) Splatterweld
14) LucasEatWorld
15) AlienKing
16) davidson
17) dfoles
18) hitster
19) huggy2k4
20) darczap
21) Monkey2005
22) Apedemak
23) Miffed
24) Splatterwelt​

Attachments

• PS4.png
    PS4.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Entrants list updated in OP. Thanks to everyone who has joined the HDN x PS4 community! By the way, which member here is PS user 'citricacidx'?

24 hours remain for this giveaway! Get in now!

I've just sent a request to join my PSN name is HiTsTeR81

thanks for the Giveaway!!

Invitation sent. :thumbs:

The entrants list in the OP has been updated... good luck to the 24 entrants! :thumbs:

Using the random number generator at Random.org, the winner has been chosen! That winner is...

Screenshot 2016-02-29 06.49.38.png

Congratulations to @AlienKing ... you win!!!

Please send me your shipping information via PM so I can prep your shipment.

Thank you to all of the entrants!

I was quite happy that I was able to use Ninja Week as a way of letting the Ninjas know about the HDN x PS4 community! I hope you all stick around and that eventually, we get to set up some gaming sessions together. Everyone down with some Rocket League?

I'd also like to take this moment to let everyone know that @bloodsnake007, @Noodles, and @Snollygoster have been promoted to moderators within the HDN x PS4 community. I try to get on there as often as possible, but those wonderful dudes also have the power if you want to harass anyone. :p

Whoa! Hold on! Wait! This is for real? I feel like I'm dreaming right now. I've only heard good things about this game. So I probably would've ended up buying it on a sale eventually. But I actually won it!!!! :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG: Awesome. Thanks for this great giveaway Ken :notworthy:. PM incoming @tridon. And @D3mon yes, I think I'm on fire! :naughty: I never expected to win this many. I was gonna be happy if I had just won 1 out of all the giveaways. Wow! Just WOW! :drool::thumbs::thumbs: At this point all I can say is...life IS strange. :rofl:

And thank you ninjas!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

The entrants list in the OP has been updated... good luck to the 24 entrants! :thumbs:

Using the random number generator at Random.org, the winner has been chosen! That winner is...

View attachment 224761
Congratulations to @AlienKing ... you win!!!

Please send me your shipping information via PM so I can prep your shipment.

Thank you to all of the entrants!

I was quite happy that I was able to use Ninja Week as a way of letting the Ninjas know about the HDN x PS4 community! I hope you all stick around and that eventually, we get to set up some gaming sessions together. Everyone down with some Rocket League?

I'd also like to take this moment to let everyone know that @bloodsnake007, @Noodles, and @Snollygoster have been promoted to moderators within the HDN x PS4 community. I try to get on there as often as possible, but those wonderful dudes also have the power if you want to harass anyone. :p
@tridon AWESOME! :woot: Thanks again for the amazing give-Away! :thumbs: And WOW! :drool: A promotion?! :OMG: What an honor, Thank you! :notworthy: Now I'm definitely gonna harass some members on the PS4 Community! :naughty: Can I drop the ban hammer! :rofl: JK! :p
Whoa! Hold on! Wait! This is for real? I feel like I'm dreaming right now. I've only heard good things about this game. So I probably would've ended up buying it on a sale eventually. But I actually won it!!!! :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG: Awesome. Thanks for this great giveaway Ken :notworthy:. PM incoming @tridon. And @D3mon yes, I think I'm on fire! :naughty: I never expected to win this many. I was gonna be happy if I had just won 1 out of all the giveaways. Wow! Just WOW! :drool::thumbs::thumbs: At this point all I can say is...life IS strange. :rofl:

And thank you ninjas!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Another win for @AlienKing!? :woot: Congrats my Ninja Bro! :cool: :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.