[WINNER CHOOSEN] [NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] Ninja Week ain't over yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossbow

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
India
ninjaweek15-jpg.136899

Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!

Price Donated by : @crossbow

Giveaway is closed now. The Winner is @galareta2332

temp_SB_Pic.png
DSC_0135.JPG DSC_0136.JPG DSC_0138.JPG DSC_0139.JPG DSC_0150.JPG DSC_0151.JPG DSC_0146.JPG DSC_0147.JPG

To Enter :
1) Should HDN start releasing their exclusive line up of steelbooks again?
2) Do you know that there is One HDN exclusive steelbook already released ?
3) Share your thoughts and encourage HDN to start their awesome initiative again.

Rules:
ONE post/entry per person.
Shipping: winner pays for shipping.
Contest ends March 1st, 2015.
Everything goes to one winner

Items to be given away
1)
Alien Anthology Indian Steelbook (Open - Good condition)
2) Prometheus Indian Steelbook (Open - Good condition)
3) Scarface UK Steelbook (Open) (Has a scratch and a small dent, otherwise fine)
2) Ghostbusters UK Steelbook (Open - Good condition)

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to find out what IS a Premium Ninja Membership!

Follow HDN on Twitter here and Like our Facebook page here for the latest collectibles news!

Thanks for the format @Apollon

Last edited:
1. Yes
2. I own one of those.
3. Yeah they should but I'd rather it be something with wea next time.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Yes HDN is well known enough to have its own exclusive line up but it has to be community choice driven. Rehashes of same steelbooks releasing again and again and again is annoying.

Yes i know and own HDN seven psychopaths.

Yes they should but only limited and awesome films not like. Drive

I W's aware but a bit a fan of that film we have the skills on the sure so why not

1.+2.: yes and yes, i would think it would be best to think "seven psychopaths" as a HDN000 release, and start a new series all over again, but this time with some more nice extras like a slipbox, numbering, ...
think of asian exclusives, or what filmarena.cz are trying to do at the moment.
and let HDN premium members pick the movies in a poll.
if the movie picks are not too random (please not the same movies with the same WWA all over again!), i would definitely buy into this new collector's series.
it would also be nice to have a purchase offer from a european source, as shipping from the USA is so crazy expensive....

many thanks for the great give-away!

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Economics, law of supply and demand. HDN members need to promote the site more on social media, so more people know more people will buy.

Thx for the giveaway!

Yes
Yes, I have 2 different versipns of it
Yes, it brings the community closer and when things like this are released everyone wants them look at the GOTG fan slip and cpins as well as the afor mentioned steel

Thanks for the giveaway

Ron

1) Hell yes.
2) I had no idea.
3) Though there are many fantastic companies releasing steels, I think the sheer number of HDN members interested in them would make an HDN line an easy success. And there can never be too many steelbooks in this world. It would be great to release some off-kilter titles.

1. YES, they definitely should get back in the game!
2. YES, Seven Psychopaths although I don't currently own it!
3. They have dedicated members here who would support them! Not only that but they'd listen to their members feedback and release some truly one-of-a-kind steelbooks!

Yes I like the idea of exclusive steelbooks especially when you can get some really good art and feedback on them. Too often you get some really poor art on steelbooks us collectors have a good idea how to do it right.

C3WbAuA.gif

OK, right now i am really thinking about buying lottery ticket tomorrow as @harry said!

This is just madness...and i love it!!!!! @crossbow this is suppppperb prize and i can't believe i won it:thumbs::drool::drool::drool::drool:
justin-timberlake-winning-gif.gif.pagespeed.ce.U1LDGSqu3YivpF1heGNp.gif

This is just so great!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
mc-random-14-51.gif

Just cant wait for it
excitement.gif

P.S.
@harry remember -> 10%!!! from the lottery ticket is for you!

Reactions: harry and crossbow
Status
Not open for further replies.