HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Friday, Day 5 of Ninja Week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

THE PRIZES:

WHAT'S THE CONTEST?
Just reply to this thread with your FAVORITE thing to do on a Friday!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
USA shipping will be covered by HiDefNinja - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost. (Shipping cost is usually $24, half would be $12). What a great deal for these USA exclusives!

WINNER: @Marco86

Last edited:
@apsmith21 thanks for the giveaway!:thanks:

Plans for weekend are the same, give my family as much time as i can, cause during week time i usualy am busy at work:drool::drool::drool::drool:.
But...this weekend is special :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:- i am not sure how avaliable i will be:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

• Haha
Reactions: harry
Thanks for the giveaways!!
Favorite thing to do on Friday night... meeting new people in the bar (mostly females) lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
My favorite thing to do on a Friday is get out of work, go grab a takeaway chinese or something, get home & stick on a movie.
(Sadly, I won't be doing that tonight cos I'm in work right now & working straight through to 10 p.m. tonight so it'll be home to bed for me.)

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Thanks for the giveaway.:thumbs:

Tonight will be a takeaway, Movie with the family, Get a few beers and bang the Xbox out till the early hours :thumbs::whistle: Whilst also having a little Browse on here :rofl: