[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #12 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: TBA

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite thing about Manta Lab releases? The slips, the cards, the stickers, the SteelBook itself...

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Thanks for the great giveaway!!

Unfortunately I don't own any Menta Lab releases, but just for the reason I fell in love with this release is because of the slip.

It's tough to choose between the slips and the Steelbooks. I'll go with the slips though as they seem to push the boundaries as to how slips look and feel.

Yes slip for sure i used to hate getting a blu ray that never had the slip with it,it sometime look unfinished. Great giveaway.

For myself it is the slipcovers. Especially when they get creative like this one.

Just live the inventiveness of the slips. Really stand out against other sellers. Nice to have something a little different and they always show great intuition in what they choose.

Many thanks!

The slips, this edition in particular. Who else has come up with a leather slip for a steelbook. Manta definitely keeps the collector interested.

As with most of the other retailers (FA, Kimchi), I do like the slip itself. Especially if it's such a beauty like the leather slip for The Revenant.

Thanks for this giveaway.

I enjoy the attention to details, especially with this edition, which looks marvelous!

Reactions: IRON MAN
Status
Not open for further replies.