[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #12 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: TBA

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite thing about Manta Lab releases? The slips, the cards, the stickers, the SteelBook itself...

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Thanks for the giveaway!

As much as I like the care that goes into their extras, it's still the steelbook that does it for me.

wea steels and lenti stickers that come with them, very nice touch indeed

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I love the amazing extras! MantaLabs has some of the best slips in the business!

Thanks for the giveaways!

Well, the best thing must be the Slips! I mean, it really feels like mantaLab is getting more creative than some other Retailers. The are bringing cool new ideas to the game, just like this leather Slip or the Kingsman Lenticular!

Thank you for the Oppertunity to win this prize :)

For me it is their great job with WEA steelbooks. And also innovations - leather slip is a good example. :)

Congrats @steelmybeatingheart !

Please send me a PM using the following format:

- Put in the subject field this giveaway’s title as is.

- In the body of the message please include your shipping address including a valid phone number and which value you’d like to be declared for customs etc… I will forward your details to Manta Lab and we can take it from there.

Thanks to all who participated. If I don’t hear from the winner by this coming Thursday, a new winner will be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.