Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
full

Winner Chosen- Congrats @sirdizzy

Let’s celebrate the return of the one and only Ninja Week 2017, my favorite week of the year :woot:

It's that time of year again and I will keep the spirit of giving alive with 12 more prizes donated this year, aiming for 2 giveaways to be posted every day of Ninja Week from Feb 20th through Feb 25th (see my sig for them all!). Please check out all of the giveaways this week and enjoy the forums.

DURATION:
Throughout Ninja week from initial thread posting to Sunday, Feb 26th. All winners will be chosen on Sunday via random.org by post number, tagged in the giveaway threads, and notified by PM.

The PRIZE:
#7- Fight Club UK FuturePak (New & Sealed),

full

How do you win this?
  • Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest. (I’ll be confirming the winner has done this before announcing and if not will redraw)
  • Post your response to the following- If you were to create your own fight club, what would the top 3 rules be (be creative and don't just use the ones from the movie)
Giveaway Terms & other Info:
  • One post/entry per person
  • Shipping:
    • USA shipping included via First Class Mail Tracked
    • International: I’ll cover the first $10 and the Winner is responsible for the remainder of the shipping fees (note the cheapest international option is typically $22.50 via USPS first class international mail, so please make sure you agree to this before entering)
    • I will contact winner with info regarding shipping arrangements after completion of the giveaway.

Last edited:
Rule #1 No Scratching and no biting. You have to hit hard!
Rule #2 The fight is over when the fight is over
Rule #3 If the fight is still not over you have to hit harder

Great giveaway thank you!

The first rule of fight club, no tongues, no hickies,
Second rule, I said no hickies! I'm looking at the man in the corner putting on his lipstick and heels!
And the third and final rule, if this is your first night at fight club you wear the chicken hat!

The first rule of fight club is there are no rules.
Second verse, same as the first.
The third rule of fight club. Ok, due to last weeks bazooka incident, no weapons. Bunnies are ok though.

There's no such thing as a bad fight!
If you fight fair you can't loose!
Fight for yourself!
:)

Great giveaway! Thanks!

Rule #1 Everyone can fight
Rule #2 If someone says "stop", you dont't stop
Rule #3 No murcy

Thanks for the great giveway!

No biting
Not kicking in the groin
No eye pokes

those are the rules with my boys when we wrestle

1) Fights take place in different places. Parking garage, docks, abandoned mall, etc etc. Use your environment around you to win.
2) No low blows. You can beat all hell out of each other, but some things are sacred. Haha.
3) 10 Rounds, followed by sudden death. Weapons (non-lethal wooden escrima, staffs, swords, batons etc) introduced in Round 5 if fight still going.

Thanks for the giveaway.

1. Leave your school bag at home, and wipe milk from you lips before you get to the club
2. Shave your butt and feel relaxed
3. If you loose, you will be part of Human Centipede!

landscape_movies-human-centipede-3-trailer-still.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.