[WINNER CHOSEN] (Bloodsnake & MGD) Beats by Dre -Wireless In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGD

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
Boston, MA
powerbeats-bloodsnake007-mgd.png

WELCOME TO NINJA WEEK 2017!

powerbeats-bloodsnake007-mgd-social.jpg

We're back for our third annual Give-Away! Bloodsnake007 and I are here to give you a chance to win an epic prize. Up for grabs this year is Beats by Dre powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone here to help put this event together.

We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum! We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and all the HDN members! :)

PRIZE:
20170220_140838.jpg

Info:

1. PLEASE CLICK THE THANK YOU BUTTON BELOW

2. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S ONLY

3. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON February 26th

Closed:

Tell us about your best or worst concert experience. It can be short or long, just have fun with it! If you haven't been to a concert, you can post your favorite motion picture soundtrack.

Now go enjoy Ninja Week!

28be1ab8-61a7-41a1-8d98-ee99b4368ae1.jpg

List of participants:
1. @wjasoncul
2. @rguzmana
3. @shejon01
4. @terry44
5. @steelbookz4eva
6. @bluray hunter
7. @Twanky
8. @pdbluray
9. @kryptonite
10. @phishphan192
11. @Chris Hanks
12. @hal9000b
13. @pi2loc
14. @tridon
15. @Obi Wan Dandobi
16. @Gurrich
17. @kbr1656
18. @Jericho
19. @rj531
20. @Covcraig
21. @ckman88
22. @SteelMadien
23. @DADDYCOOL187
24. @metal hunter
25. @Ricardo13
26. @Nightbreed1984
27. @steve1976
28. @turtle31
29. @Collector03601
30. @jdclark88
31. @Thwip
32. @Punker76
33. @satanclaus
34. @toyklectrr
35. @Flloydo
36. @vaudeville_gorilla
37. @kitsune
38. @svenning
39. @davidson
40. @tealfan
41. @xenith25
42. @elektrickblue
43. @claudius181991
44. @wayne71
45. @spass
46. @cooey
47. @bigfub
48. @flugel83
49. @thisgenius
50. @Joel Merced
51. @severo
52. @marillion45
53. @YellowCake
54. @SteelCollz
55. @vega2k
56. @Ricker
57. @paddytom
58. @SixSpeedSamurai
59. @TheJoker
60. @vexred
61. @kylec_123
62. @Eti
63. @Dano
64. @Chee_Kno
65. @Tacozilla
66. @AlienKing
67. @Four Foot One
68. @LETHALKRS
69. @Marco86
70. @funkydamo
71. @Brian Puterman
72. @Kinkoman
73. @darklocke
74. @waller316
75. @zerro0094
76. @Monkey2005
77. @lokutus1
78. @SlaughterHighMe
79. @bigdaygt
80. @TheStixter
81. @boba_fett300
82. @Ask
83. @Brandbil
84. @Walt Dizzy
85. @davhyl
86. @wongsifu
87. @Asopp
88. @pyszny
89. @Whitedragonfly
90. @Danzigg1979
91. @Miffed
92. @livearthpeace
93. @sirdizzy
94. @Chris Farmer
95. @acidbrn
96. @Master13
97. @mgoode20061
98. @blumaster
99. @Hooch
100. @Manuko13
101. @Darth Zendar
102. @angel21tx
103. @Bodhisattva

Last edited:
Best concert experience was Coheed and Cambria in London 2016, had VIP platinum tickets so got to meet the band before the show, get some signed merch and professional photo with them and then got to be front row and centre for the gig. It was amazing and definitely one to tick off the bucket list!

Thanks for the awesome give away!

The best Live Concert was an open air in Würzburg Germany back in the eighties, where I met Steve Negus, the drummer from the Canadian group SAGA. I was a huge fan of this Rock band back then and was so happy that he signed my jacket and had a few words with me. The day ended with ZZTop as top act, which made the day perfect for me.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway and best wishes,

Michael

sorry guys no funny story because i havnt been to many concerts but i did go to a T4 Party on the beach which is funny in itself watching bands like Sclub7, Hanson, All Saints and my personal fave Adam Rickitt for you overseas guys who dont know who he is you tube Adam Rickitt - I Breath again lol you wont be dissapointed

Cool, unique giveaway, thanks! :thumbs:

I was at a Heart concert a few years ago; floor seats, a couple of rows back from the stage. I yelled out "I love you Ann!" and she took a quick moment to yell back "I love you too!" Cheesy? Yes. Kinda cool at the time? I thought so.

I was watching Iron Maiden at Sonisphere festival in the UK a few years ago, lost my friends in the crowd, started a conversation with a lady stood next to me after she asked for a light for her cigarette.
"Who are you here with?" She asked. I pointed into the crowd and replied "My mates, I left them to hit the bar and (surprisingly) can't find my way back to them in the (60,000 strong) audience..... So who are you here with?" She went up on tippy toes and pointed in the general direction of the stage and said "My brother". So we chatted, we sang, we danced, she got on my shoulders and watched some of Iron Maiden held aloft. I figured she had lost the aforementioned brother in the crowd so said something along the lines of "Do you know where he is in the crowd?" She laughed and replied "I can see him from here, he's not in the crowd, he's on stage... Playing bass" Her brother was Steve Harris, the founding member of Iron Maiden!!! "Shall we get a drink after the show?" she asked. Masking my impending geekgasm I played it cool and pointed out the bars would be closed after the headliners finished. "I know" she replied "I meant do you want to come backstage?" (Well what do you think?!) Best. Gig experience. EVER.

View attachment 294547

WELCOME TO NINJA WEEK 2017!

HiDefNinjaLogo.jpg

We're back for our third annual Give-Away! Bloodsnake007 and I are here to give you a chance to win an epic prize. Up for grabs this year is Beats by Dre powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone here to help put this event together.

We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum! We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and all the HDN members! :)

PRIZE:

View attachment 294742

Info:

1. PLEASE CLICK THE THANK YOU BUTTON BELOW

2. FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S ONLY

3. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON February 26th - (Details below *)

* The Winner will NOT be selected by your usual Random.org. Details coming soon. :thumbs:

TO ENTER:

Tell us about your best or worst concert experience. It can be short or long, just have fun with it! If you haven't been to a concert, you can post your favorite motion picture soundtrack.

Now go enjoy Ninja Week!

28be1ab8-61a7-41a1-8d98-ee99b4368ae1.jpg

List of participants:

1. @wjasoncul
2. @rguzmana
3. @shejon01
4. @terry44
5. @steelbookz4eva
6. @bluray hunter
7. @Twanky
8. @pdbluray
9. @kryptonite
10. @phishphan192

Awesome prize, thanks guys!

As someone who's been to a lot of gigs over the years (not been for a while, but I did 80+ in 2007), it's hard to choose.

I've been to a lot of amazing, a lot of very good and a lot of ok. Fortunately I've been to fewer bad, but one that stands out for me is when I saw a band called Idlewild. It's not memorable for them though (they were ok, but I'd not realised that I only really liked about 4 of their songs which were all on the same album). It's memorable because of the support band...

I don't remember the bands name, but they were horribly out of place and not as good as they thought they were. It was VERY hot in the venue (Koko in London, in case anyone cares) and the support band were clearly sweating buckets on stage. So between songs, the frontman said "we're really hot up here, so if anyone has any tips to cool down, we'd love to hear them". In a split second, the kind of super fast answer that makes you both laugh and cringe was shouted back "less songs".

The frontman quietly thanked the person, they finished up their set and skulked off the stage. It was mean, but it was also very funny (just not so much for the band).

Anyway...

My worst concert event was Kool and the Gang back in 1985. My car broke down on the side of the interstate and we were unable to get to the concert. Wasted tickets and the expense of having my car repaired.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Literally been to hundreds of gigs/concerts/ festivals and been in a bit of a state for a few of them and found myself in some random situations, been in awful weathers in my tent and ruined everything but my worst times was during a radiohead gig I got very ill and I mean very ill. Wasn't happy about that as they are my favourite band. See them a few times anyway but that wasn't a pleasant experience

Also when I finally got to see the Wu Tang in Birmingham we got to the venue and RZA and Raekwon had dropped out and apparently flown back to the US. :(

And I was at V festival the year oasis was headlining but they split up on the Friday night after their Staffordshire site headline and I was seeing them on the Saturday at the Chelmsford site. Was so p*ssed off about that, had already seen them a couple of times but they were the main reason I was there (few other bad stories but not sure I can talk about them here lol)

But mostly amazing times like traveling to quite a few different places for them and festivals with groups of mates, meeting some epic randoms in the crowd and meeting some lovely ladies but the times that stand out - I was once invited to a party with prodigy after a headline, blagged my way into Brixton to see kasabian without a ticket and met Dave Grohl backstage after a foos acoustic set and had a chat and got a photo. Friendliest guy I've met

Thanks for the giveaway!

Favorite concert experience was about five years ago. Frank Turner was headlining Wembley Arena with Billy Bragg opening. My wife and I are big Frank fans and had seen him a handful of times when he came through the US but they were always smaller venues with like 100-150 people, nothing huge.

I'd also never been to the UK before so we decided it would be fun to build a vacation around the show. We even hit up Frank Turner after he played a show in our city for some places to check out while we were in London. We flew out and spent a few days kicking around London and checked out some of his recommendations with the trip pretty much culminating in the show. Going from the smaller venues in the US to a 12,000 person show where pretty much everyone sung along to every song was pretty indescribable. We had an absolute blast and to cap it off we ended up on the concert documentary forever immortalized! :)

Worst, or bad experience might have been a opening act called Major B or something, which showed gross photos of roadkill on a big screen behind him while making weird noises into a microphone.

~ Also favorite OST are the LOST soundtracks, perfect use of music with movement and emotion of what's on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.