All Week [WINNER CHOSEN] Captain America Civil War Custom Lenticular Slipbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So it’s that time of year again when we all go a little mental and give stuff away :D

Here we have a Captain America Civil War slipbox I recently made. Currently a one off was just a test I did to see if transparency would work (and it does):

Captain America Civil War

So how do you enter? All you have to do is thank this post (this is where the list of entrants will come from so if your names not down you’re not coming in) and find me a decent side view pic of IM mk46 so I can change the lenti if you can (not compulsory but would help me) ;)

My other giveaways:
Antman Slipboxes
Shrek and HTTYD Slipboxes
Captain America Civil War Slipbox
Nolan Batman Trilogy of Slipboxes
Deadpool Slipbox

Rules: One entry per member
Winner: A winner will be announced on February 27th
Shipping: Winner pays shipping (worldwide)

Contestants:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickle_89
does this not count?
I'm sorry if I'm missing something.. this is what I saw others doing.

Just trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Sorry but it was very clear in the OP I had 8 giveaways going I made the one rule very simple ;)

entrant.PNG

Reactions: PunkNinja
what does that mean "thank this post"?
not thank you?
looking through the posts by people who's names are on the list, this what they did..?

again, I'm just trying to understand what I did wrong.. or did not do that I was supposed to be have my name on the list.

I'm not seeing a difference between my post and the people who's names are on the list..

I want to make sure I get on the Ant-Man list.. I posted on page 4, thanked you and answered the question, the same as everyone else - you even gave it a "thanks" - but I'm not on the list.

Somebody help a brother out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.