[WINNER CHOSEN] CHUNKS £50 AMAZON VOUCHER GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
PicsArt_02-20-12.03.12.png
Winner - @Rarehorrordvds666 .. congratulations :)

PicsArt_02-17-10.48.38-1189x1186.jpg
Hello ninja's
This competition will last for the duration of ninja week, a winner will be picked at random at the end of the week, and thanks to the help of @digitalbabe:notworthy::thumbs: who is organising the voucher for me will get in touch with the winner and sort out you prize:thumbs:

This is what you need to do..

* thank the op as this is where I will count up everyones entries and choose a winner at random:thumbs:

I'm a big fan of 80's movies and their soundtracks (since I grew up in the 80's) I have some very cheesy/embarrassing taste in music when it comes to 80's soundtracks.. So...

Question (2 parts)
1)
what is your most embarrassing 80's movie track? (must be a song, not a soundtrack score)
Post a youtube link to the music video or audio so that we can all have a good laugh:naughty:;)

2) what is your favorite 80's soundtrack (track not score) that you love that you are not ashamed of? Again, you must post a youtube link so we can all have a listen to your favourite track:thumbs:

Good Luck Ninja's

Last edited:
1. Most Embarassing - Madonna - Who's That Girl

2. My Favorite: Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
My god! the lack of love for Girls just wanna have fun is shocking lol!

1)

2)

• Thanks
Hello ninja's
This competition will last for the duration of ninja week, a winner will be picked at random at the end of the week, and thanks to the help of @digitalbabe:notworthy::thumbs: who is organising the voucher for me will get in touch with the winner and sort out you prize:thumbs:

This is what you need to do..

* thank the op as this is where I will count up everyones entries and choose a winner at random:thumbs:

I'm a big fan of 80's movies and their soundtracks (since I grew up in the 80's) I have some very cheesy/embarrassing taste in music when it comes to 80's soundtracks.. So...

Question (2 parts)
1)
what is your most embarrassing 80's movie track? (must be a song, not a soundtrack score)
Post a youtube link to the music video or audio so that we can all have a good laugh:naughty:;)

2) what is your favorite 80's soundtrack (track not score) that you love that you are not ashamed of? Again, you must post a youtube link so we can all have a listen to your favourite track:thumbs:

Good Luck Ninja's

Love this Give-Away! :drool: Thanks @chunk! :woot:
200w.gif

My cheesy 80's song I'm most embarassed of
Labyrinth - Chilly Down David Bowie

And my favorite one is
Scarface - She's on Fire

:headphone:

• Thanks
Love this Give-Away! :drool: Thanks @chunk! :woot:
200w.gif

My cheesy 80's song I'm most embarassed of
Labyrinth - Chilly Down David Bowie

And my favorite one is
Scarface - She's on Fire

:headphone:

What ya talkin' about... chilly down is a great track:rofl:

It's scary that there are only a few tracks in this whole thread I don't listen to often.. including all the 'embarrassing' ones.. 80's trash f***ing rocks!!!:rofl:

Thanks to everyone whos shared their guilty secrets:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Fantastic giveaway, thanks!

I love the 80's and it's music, films and cheesy-nes!

• Thanks
Firstly thank you so much for the chance @chunk

Doing this on my phone so not sure how this is gonna work!

Most embarrassing is probably weird science from the film of the same name

And my favourite is probably she's like the wind from dirty dancing

No wait maybe that should be the other way around! :rofl:

• Thanks
Firstly thank you so much for the chance @chunk

Doing this on my phone so not sure how this is gonna work!

Most embarrassing is probably weird science from the film of the same name

And my favourite is probably she's like the wind from dirty dancing

No wait maybe that should be the other way around! :rofl:

Lol.. I thought that may be the case:rofl:
The dirty dancing soundtrack has a lot of great catchy tracks.. I know I killed my cd (or was it a cassette tape:emb:) back in the 80's and 90's. I have it on cd now but don't listen to it really anymore.. I think I might give it a listen again:joy:

Thanks for taking part:thumbs:.. I didn't think many people would enter cos of having to take the time get the vids up but I was wrong:joy::joy::joy::joy::cigar:

Lol.. I thought that may be the case:rofl:
The dirty dancing soundtrack has a lot of great catchy tracks.. I know I killed my cd (or was it a cassette tape:emb:) back in the 80's and 90's. I have it on cd now but don't listen to it really anymore.. I think I might give it a listen again:joy:

Thanks for taking part:thumbs:.. I didn't think many people would enter cos of having to take the time get the vids up but I was wrong:joy::joy::joy::joy::cigar:
Everyone loves a bit of cheese! And the dirty dancing soundtrack defined the 80's I think! I may have to put it on now! :joy:

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

Magic Dance by David Bowie from Labyrinth. It's the costumes and puppets that add to the zaniness

Touch by a Stan Bush from Transformers The Movie. I usually insist on this being played at house parties! :rofl:

• Thanks
Awesome giveaway, @chunk! Thanks so much!

This is a tough one because I'm never really embarrassed by any of the music that I listen to. I guess for most embarrassing, I'll go with David Bowie's Magic Dance from Labyrinth.

For my favourite soundtrack, I'll go with the obvious: Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.