[WINNER CHOSEN] CHUNKS £50 AMAZON VOUCHER GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
PicsArt_02-20-12.03.12.png
Winner - @Rarehorrordvds666 .. congratulations :)

PicsArt_02-17-10.48.38-1189x1186.jpg
Hello ninja's
This competition will last for the duration of ninja week, a winner will be picked at random at the end of the week, and thanks to the help of @digitalbabe:notworthy::thumbs: who is organising the voucher for me will get in touch with the winner and sort out you prize:thumbs:

This is what you need to do..

* thank the op as this is where I will count up everyones entries and choose a winner at random:thumbs:

I'm a big fan of 80's movies and their soundtracks (since I grew up in the 80's) I have some very cheesy/embarrassing taste in music when it comes to 80's soundtracks.. So...

Question (2 parts)
1)
what is your most embarrassing 80's movie track? (must be a song, not a soundtrack score)
Post a youtube link to the music video or audio so that we can all have a good laugh:naughty:;)

2) what is your favorite 80's soundtrack (track not score) that you love that you are not ashamed of? Again, you must post a youtube link so we can all have a listen to your favourite track:thumbs:

Good Luck Ninja's

Last edited:
You did an amazing job on this :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You should've way more often spare time when the result is something like this :LOL:

Great that you enjoyed the Arthur song. It's just so cheesy beautiful :drool:

Thank you:emb:

I really did enjoy hearing it again.. I watched that film a lot when I was kid.. but haven't seen it in many many years..so it was a lovely reminder:joy::thumbs:

Cheesiest?

Just check out that bare top playing sax! Proper 80s!

But the best:

Awesome!

Cheers for the giveaway!

Proper 80's indeed and another album I play a lot.. I should have just added a pole for my most played 80's tracks and had people just pick 2 off the list to enter the comp:rofl:
My friends don't like 80's soundtracks like I do.. they don't really like films quite the same way I do.. it's so nice to have this community and have so much in common. This thread has put a smile on my face all day.. a big thanks to everyone's who's posted so far:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs::joy:

:rofl::thumbs: sounded like the record was put on the wrong setting.. and the bit in the bath.. I thought he was shaving his legs at first:LOL: brilliant!:thumbs:
Ahh the footloose soundtrack.. another one I play at least 5 of the tracks frequently :drool:.. I have got two cd's of that (cos they released another one with a couple of extra tracks):emb: love the movie and Kevin Bacon:)

It's just the best video lol, the bath just makes me cry with laughter

I only watched footloose for the first time a couple of years ago and loved it plus I love the bacon aswell but I've always known the song

Just love it

Thanks for the giveaway!!

OK...here goes...

Cheesefest!! :D

My favourite was popularised during Buffalo Bills dance scene in Silence of the Lambs (1991) but also featured in Married to the Mob (1988) :cool:

Last edited:
an awesome, and much fun, giveaway, thanks, @chunk ! :thumbs: :)

1) 'most embarrassing 80's movie track?' Dirty Dancing's "(I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life" – Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes. it's cheesy, it's over the top, it's silly, and yet it's still quite fun, in it's own way.

2) 'what is your favorite 80's soundtrack (track not score) that you love that you are not ashamed of?' no love on this thread for the greatest 80s soundtrack of all time - The Blues Brothers?

here's the mighty Aretha Franklin in the film:

and here's the full soundtrack, which i also treasure on original vinyl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.