Winner Chosen - Dano's Ninja Week Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano

Steelbook Nut
Premium Supporter
Feb 2, 2012
City of Champions
I just wanted to give back in a small way to the HDN community. Up for grabs is The Wolverine Best Buy Exclusive. The box lists Region A but it looks to be A/B.

I am a bit sad to see what many say is the demise of 3D. It is hard to tell where the majority of members stand. I have been all in for 3D, even had a 3D setup before there were any BD releases.

To enter simply Thank the thread and answer the question below.

Are you sad if BD 3D becomes a thing of the past?

Winner will be chosen by random.org on Sunday.

Worldwide free shipping.

UcC71Wh.jpg

Uq7699l.jpg

In case you were wondering, the pin is not included. :)

Thanks for the giveaway. I love watching 3D movies at the cinema but I don't have the set up at home. As long as they are being made for cinema, it's all good ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
Great GA! :thumbs:
I never was a really big friend of 3D. In Cinema it is expensive and if you do not sit in their perfect spot, you will have ghosting effects etc.
But.... I have an active shutter 3D projector and I really love to watch 3D movies with it in my own private room. So... sad...? a little bit...

• Thanks
While I enjoy 3D in cinemas, I don't really need it at home - at least not the technology that requires 3D glasses.

Thank you for the great GA :)

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway
I never had the opportunity to own a 3D tv so it's hard to miss what I never found.
I have seen a few films in 3D in the cinema but only a couple of them were noticeable.
I also found they gave me headaches which can be a little off putting, maybe it's different at home I'll never know :(

• Thanks
Thank you for the giveaway!
I have had a full 2.40:1 3D projector set-up for a long time. 3D has brought my family a whole new home theater experience. My 3D blu-ray collection will have to be pryed out of my hands before I give it up. I refuse to buy any movie if there is a 3D offering somewhere, so I will continue to buy/import 3D movies as long as possible. I refuse to believe that 3D will end!

• Thanks
I bought a TV juuuust before 3D TV's came out so I didn't have money to get another. Although I wish I had it, it doesn't really phase me out.

On the bright side, better things await us in technology. Hologram tv anyone? :D

Thanks for the giveaway mate!

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway! I wear glasses and have really poor eye site with a stigmatism. I can't see 3D very well at all so I won't be effected but it's demise. If it's true I will feel bad for those who do enjoy it.

• Thanks
Yeah I'm absolutely gutted they are phasing out 3D I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the news apparently it didn't catch on as people don't like wearing the glasses! I actually wear glasses so I have to wear 3D specs over my glasses but they was designed to do that so it's not a problem! I remember as a youngster I would daydream in class about what it would be like to have a 3D TV and one day in the future it might actually happen! I've had a 3D setup for 2,years now and I luv it! I think they should keep on producing 3D BD especially since a friend of mine has only just got a 3D setup!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Thanks for the great giveaway, @Dano I will be sad because there has been some great experiences with BD 3D. I really enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy 3D and Godzilla 3D,so I wish they would still release the biggest films in 3D.

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway.

Its was it sad the day when they said the there be no more 3d tv made. I had a 3d tv for the six years. Love it. Going to buy an extra one before mine dies out. Got over 100 3d movies.

• Thanks
Gonna go out with a bang though with Terminator 2 in cinemas! I'my really sad to see it go, but I think it will be back. The technology to watch and interact with 3D without glasses is there, it just needs tweaking. Once it's at a decent level it will return. So for now it's goodbye, but really it's "I'll be back".

Thanks for the great giveaway!

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.