[Winner chosen] Digitalbabe's The Thing vinyl SNOW Edition-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner @sirdizzy via random.org

facebook cover - ninjaweek.png

The_Thing_White_Package_web.jpg

Donated by: Digitalbabe

Prize: 1st press (1st one that went on sale at Waxwork), now sold out.

As a huge Carpenter and 'The Thing' fan I decided to try to snag an extra for a Ninja Week giveaway. Winner pays shipping.

Good luck ninjas and stay on the lookout for other Vinyl giveaways!

Enjoy
#bestweekever!

Keep it mind that this will ship once I receive it from Waxwork Records.

To enter, please reply to this thread with the approximate # of Vinyl albums you own. Feel free to post a pic-just be sure it's 1 mb or less.

Please return to our vinyl forum to stay tuned to upcoming vinyl news here
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/vinyl-collectibles.199/

Snow Edition

180 Gram “Snow” Vinyl (True White)
Satin Coated Old-Style Gatefold Jacket with UV Spot-Gloss
11” x 22” Poster
New Artwork By Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative

Side A

Humanity (Part 1)
Shape
Contamination
Bestiality
Solitude
Eternity

SIDE B

Wait
Humanity (Part 2)
Sterilization
Despair
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Will you all please stop calling them vinyl. In my day there were called LP's or albums. Anyway I have over 800 . I purchased my first one in 1976 The Beatles Revolver............

I own around 85 lps, love the music from late 80s on 4AD label like the brilliant Cocteau Twins, great soundtrack, awesome giveaway

I used to have over 1000 LPs, but I left them in the care of a family member and I believe they sold them/exchanged them, for drugs. Belief hinged on the fact they refuse to tell me what happened to them.

FORTUNATELY...I pulled about 100 out of that and kept them with me. Add to that my good fortune when a friend at work asked me if I wanted her fathers albums as he was going completely digital! He gave me..GAVE ME...roughly 500 albums, many of which replaced some of those stolen from me so many years ago! Just a serious coupe!!!

Thanks for this giveaway. I beg for THE THING.

@sirdizzy you have won the contest for the The Thing Snow edition vinyl! Please send me a private message with your mailing address and your Paypal email address so I can invoice you for shipping costs. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.